• We apologize for the intermittent downtime on the site as we work through some technical difficulties.

Run from Galderma Rx

Wtf is up with this guys Bobby Pendall. He has a giant stick up his ass. This data ecosystem is horrible and patched up together. Every day there is a new fire to take care of while making it seem it’s all good. He’s the worst analytics guy I have worked for. Wtf.

Wtf is up with this guys Bobby Pendall. He has a giant stick up his ass. This data ecosystem is horrible and patched up together. Every day there is a new fire to take care of while making it seem it’s all good. He’s the worst analytics guy I have worked for. Wtf.
I have it on good authority from folks I know at Eversana and Capgemini that Bobby is a total dumb ass. Seriously how the hell are these guys in the positions they are in.

Silvina, can we bring in a new analytics person to lead. BP needs to go. Horrible. This is not making any sense. We would like to not worry about spending all the time on the tools and not sell.

Silvina, can we bring in a new analytics person to lead. BP needs to go. Horrible. This is not making any sense. We would like to not worry about spending all the time on the tools and not sell.
Can I also buy you a throne? We are a B player at best and can only afford C type employees. If we do an IQ test across our employee population it would should up < 50. Work here, take your check or leave.

Can I also buy you a throne? We are a B player at best and can only afford C type employees. If we do an IQ test across our employee population it would should up < 50. Work here, take your check or leave.
Don’t be dumb Sil. You have been here long enough - make sure when you are done with your career it wasn’t just all about being Flemmings b*tch. Grow a pair as the U.S. head.

Hearing they are running around like headless chickens. Some script interest but it’s but no one understands why this blunder was built the way it was. Get ready for some firings.

grabbed dinner with my derm friends tonight. They are laughing behind Galderma’s back on the idiocy that is this launch. They don’t understand the message we are giving and how it ties together. Great job Deb, Dave and Tim fucking it up

two more leaders fired head of consumer marketing and head of innovation and marketing. folks reading this, if there is any doubt in your mind whether you should join or not, read through all the posts and the negiativity around galderma. you will understand what the folks here are saying in week 1 should you join. HR sucks nads, GMs suck balls, Legal is absolute crap, operations is decimated, there realy isnt much to this company. The day there will be read chops to run the business in US they will fail. do yourself a favor and dont join this company and save your career and your family.

grabbed dinner with my derm friends tonight. They are laughing behind Galderma’s back on the idiocy that is this launch. They don’t understand the message we are giving and how it ties together. Great job Deb, Dave and Tim fucking it up
Deb is the dumbest marketer I’ve seen in my career. She is clueless about the science. Go back to primary care!

some good points here but the managers meeting was a very good meeting. A bit long but good. Some directors need to get their shit together and start focusing on their people and not on drinking and making friends. As far as Sr Leadership goes, AL seems to know what she’s doing, TL is solid as shit and our marketing team is very much with it. I think we surprise people. And if you are at Galderma why would you wish the failure of this launch? You sound like an employee who was turned down for the role.
lol. This post is awesome. AL knows what she is doing. TL is solid as shit, as in solid crap? Or constipated stale crap? Marketing team surprises people as in people are surprised how retarded the marketing team is? Deb Hagan is pretty dumb. She can’t hold her own.

Another humiliating day in the field with HCPs not understanding wtf this fucking drug stands for. All materials created are confusing. All tools created are useless. Drug profile is decent but wtf does that have to do with the hq team.

Did my calls today and a top KOL was like, give me a good reason why I should switch from dupi. I am happy. It works. And the company knows what they are doing. They are classic players in the space. No amount of challenger or reducing itch quicker bs will work. Can’t win em all but hearing some pretty strong resistance.