• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

RSD Jokes and Laughs! Enjoy!

Hey! We are moving away from the established joke format of this thread! Try this:

Q. What's this difference between a motivational email sent by an RSD and the one read by a sales rep?

A. The RSD wants the reps to succeed, while the reps wish the RSD would go suck seed

What does an RSD make per year compared to a donut dropper? Now that is funny.

Once again, not in the proper form of the theme here! You must be in management for not listening so much! Here's the proper joke format:

Q. Why did Mark open the refrigerator, grab a frankfurter, drop to his knees, smack himself on each side of his face, and swallow the frankfurter whole?

A. Because he thought the label said "Osten-Myer Hot Dogs"

See? That's a joke. get it?

Once again, not in the proper form of the theme here! You must be in management for not listening so much! Here's the proper joke format:

Q. Why did Mark open the refrigerator, grab a frankfurter, drop to his knees, smack himself on each side of his face, and swallow the frankfurter whole?

A. Because he thought the label said "Osten-Myer Hot Dogs"

See? That's a joke. get it?

Uhhh, no. I get it I just don't care. Now go drop some samples and don't forget Becky, LVN likes jelly donuts not the ones with sprinkles.

Money and love are not mutually exclusive. People are on this thread saying pretty messed up things about others and calling them out by name. You ask me about love?

Really?

No, really?

think about it

It seems like there are a lot of people on here who have issues with certain people. I am guessing it stems from jealousy regarding where they are on the corporate ladder versus where you are. Instead of posting insulting, childish messages during work time, why not go sell something? Then maybe you can make a name for yourself instead of posting under "anonymous". Is that what you are to this company? anonymous? Is that how you go through life? anonymous?

It seems like there are a lot of people on here who have issues with certain people. I am guessing it stems from jealousy regarding where they are on the corporate ladder versus where you are. Instead of posting insulting, childish messages during work time, why not go sell something? Then maybe you can make a name for yourself instead of posting under "anonymous". Is that what you are to this company? anonymous? Is that how you go through life? anonymous?

Ummm - didn't you post as "anonymous?" Don't see your name anywhere big shot....

Ummm - didn't you post as "anonymous?" Don't see your name anywhere big shot....

You don't see my point little shot? Let me explain, I will type slowly so you'll understand. It shows extreme cowardice to put an actual name on this board and bash them while leaving your name anonymous. Why not give that person the right to face their accusers? I didn't bash any specific person so it wasn't necessary to post a name. Get it?

You don't see my point little shot? Let me explain, I will type slowly so you'll understand. It shows extreme cowardice to put an actual name on this board and bash them while leaving your name anonymous. Why not give that person the right to face their accusers? I didn't bash any specific person so it wasn't necessary to post a name. Get it?

Me thinks me struck a nerve here. Mission accomplished!

You don't get it. It's a big problem in this company that constructive criticism is only allowed to flow one way. Management has the right to shit all over those beneath them, but there's no outlet for people to complain about the terrible performance of their "superiors". That's why cafepharma is the greatest thing ever. It allows the chance for those who beat people down while knowing they can't be touched to see what it feels like to be powerless to respond. Wah, wah, wah....you can't face your accuser......poor baby. It's tough not being able to strike back isn't it? Maybe you'll think twice next time you want to be a ball buster. I love the fact that you have to still shake my hand and say hi while wandering if I'm the one that ripped you a new one on these boards. You call it cowardice.....I call it poetic justice.

Ha! Ha! Fuck you assmunch!! Don't forget to say Hi when you see me!