Worst RSD!!!

Easy there tiger. She did carry the bag for about a year and a half before moving into management. Let's not forget how much value all that experience provides.

Is that true? A year and a half? Wow. I wish I could say I'm shocked but it really proves that there are imbeciles all the way up the management line. I don't personally know this woman, but there's no way she's ready after a year and half. Good god!

Ron used to exemplify integrity and loyalty but Takeda has severely changed these values in him. He is in save yourself mode.

Tana is a nut case! Perform well and let it be known you're going to push back if you're not happy with your performance review and you'll do well.

Greg is the guy that makes the job a lot harder than necessary. He is well read on creating a sense of accomplishment in the work place. This has created a lot of unneeded stress and benchmarks all for the purpose of retention. At the end of the day the goal is for you to forget about the pain he causes and reflect on your accomplishments. Sadistic!

OP says Ron = integrity. He is a RSD, no? On this video (complete with graphics showing his title during the video), he calls himself a "Takeda Pharmaceuticals NA VP". https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WR9rUylB5iM