• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Reorg Thread Oct 2022

Getting out?? Into what?? I want out but have watched many like you find different paths only to end up wanting back into the money and schedule and benefits of pharma. I want out but haven't figured out how to get out and stay out and be happy and have money. I do appreciate the post. It's one I would have written 5 years ago
Take a clinical Monotor course from Temple University (Two Weeks at most) and get into clinical trials. You will have a nice and steady job.

I heard 350? At this point it doesn’t matter. Really. The CREDO is dead. And so goes the heart and soul of what made J&J so great. No more. It died 10 years ago. Instead we now have arrogant, ignorant “sensitive” trophy kids. I’m out
The J&J CREDO HAS BEEN DEAD FOR 30 Years! You just figured it out! I got there Drug Coated Stents Aproved (instant 6 Billion dollar market) They fired me on the date of approval in favor of a Minority woman who had never seen a stent in her life!