• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

CVM Reorg

Everyone’s protecting their jobs at the expense of the Stockholders.
The last reorg. Was 15 years ago. It’s Time for another. Take Blinders Off.

Our Leaders are not Leading. A cutback needed.

Help Our Stock…,
Please note that J&J is offering its vaccine shot on a not-for-profit basis.
This year so far, J&J’s shares have risen 10.7% compared with an increase of 17.3% for the industry.
I should of kept my Pfizer Stock.

Please get rid of DMs who were worthless in their last managerial job before getting recycled to CVM and continue their losing performance every year. Why are they protected?

Please get rid of DMs who were worthless in their last managerial job before getting recycled to CVM and continue their losing performance every year. Why are they protected?

Hey, to get a DM slot is highly competitive. They don't want new people in Mgt. they want to cycle the old in and out or that is what it looks like. They're making anybody who wants a promotion to DM to apply where ever the opening is "or else dropped from the program" . Yeah , right like I would believe that they would ever enforce that for their pets.