• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

CVM Reorg

We are launching another blood thinner in 2025 or 2026? Maybe they keep us and train us or have us help sell another product until launch? J&J has done that in the past

That drug is still in the clinical trial phase and is scheduled for completion in early 2027. If it comes to market it won’t be launched until early 2028.

This weeks numbers are in and my god it’s bad. There is so much negative growth on the board. One has to look high and low to see anything and in fact 0 growth is a win. Hard times ahead. If you are still mirrored with a partner the alarm should be going off. How can they pay all the HSM’s, MSL’s and DM’s managing 5-6 reps that don’t produce anything and still keep 2 reps per retail. Retail is toast, move aside for the high performing management salaried HSM’s, MSL and heavily loaded super busy DM’s. Retail mirrors it’s been real. This place is a joke, top heavy with middle managers that don’t sell and simply act busy, push paper and do countless “leadership” calls and meetings. Not sure what you all are up to but your wasting our time.

This weeks numbers are in and my god it’s bad. There is so much negative growth on the board. One has to look high and low to see anything and in fact 0 growth is a win. Hard times ahead. If you are still mirrored with a partner the alarm should be going off. How can they pay all the HSM’s, MSL’s and DM’s managing 5-6 reps that don’t produce anything and still keep 2 reps per retail. Retail is toast, move aside for the high performing management salaried HSM’s, MSL and heavily loaded super busy DM’s. Retail mirrors it’s been real. This place is a joke, top heavy with middle managers that don’t sell and simply act busy, push paper and do countless “leadership” calls and meetings. Not sure what you all are up to but your wasting our time.
Yet another smart person who gets it. Thanks for your message

Maybe, maybe, maybe the wicked witch of the Midwest (Chi CVM) NH gets tossed for not delivering what was promised?! She fooled many in upper management but others were on to her and her time is coming to say so long faker!!! Narcissists have no place in society! The reality is that her reps will be ecstatic to say bye but her DNA is sadly her DNA and that folks won’t change and she will always be NH!

Last day of the quarter and nothing..... anyone have any insight? I wish they would just get on with it. I doubt anyone is even working that hard because we have all just been waiting around for 3 months to either be laid off or get a new territory....

This weeks numbers are yet again bleeding loses. Even the sacred PDOTS with all the HSM’s are tanking. Not a Region in the Green. Troubled times ahead. Ankush get off vacation bro what are you doing, probably interviewing as we speak.