Reorg is on, get ready

Anonymous

Big marketing reorg is coming. East Hanover is already reapplying for their jobs. If it looks like what is happening in Basel, they better buckle up. Lots of support roles already cut. Brutal. Heard CCO and another guy got called out online.

<

Stop it! Stop with scare tactics. Do your job and quit spreading a lot of anxiety. Good gravy.

Quite spreading anxiety? Maybe management should not be operating in a manner that causes anxiety. You may just be lucky to be in a division that hasn't been impacted... Some divisions now have seen multiple OneNVS colleagues downsized or let go.

Every aspect of our business will be changed- personally I think for the better. We are transforming to a more agile company. Those that are unable to stay with Novartis are treated very fairly. Get your resumes ready just in case.

Every aspect of our business will be changed- personally I think for the better. We are transforming to a more agile company. Those that are unable to stay with Novartis are treated very fairly. Get your resumes ready just in case.

sure, they have been saying we want to be agile for decades and nothing changes

I honestly don't understand why we have 2 reps per territory in CRM. Access in offices mostly sucks, and because budget for in office lunch has been cut insanely, some of those offices won't even hear about Leqvio or Entresto. Only need one rep to do this job per territory.

I honestly don't understand why we have 2 reps per territory in CRM. Access in offices mostly sucks, and because budget for in office lunch has been cut insanely, some of those offices won't even hear about Leqvio or Entresto. Only need one rep to do this job per territory.

Two reps per territory is fine provided the counterparts work efficiently and collaboratively. Primary care and ISS reps (that are not needed anymore) are the biggest waste of resources. Senior management needs to go ASAP. Worst I’ve seen here ever.

Respiratory is now the destination franchise. We went through this in September 2020. We are not included in this re-org except for the HO and marketing people. Reps are solid!