• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Recent firings / Recent resignations at SUN.

Way past you dude. Raked in my cash... with a little help from my friends **wink wink**. Now outta this dump. Greener pastures. More sanity.

As others are speaking on my behalf, I feel compelled to respond….

I am respectfully leaving on good terms, and am very thankful for what I’ve learned here.

Anyone with questions, email or call me directly and we can chat. I’m here for another week.

DI

As others are speaking on my behalf, I feel compelled to respond….

I am respectfully leaving on good terms, and am very thankful for what I’ve learned here.

Anyone with questions, email or call me directly and we can chat. I’m here for another week.

DI

That's what most folks say in public. In private... wowza. Happy that you saw the light.

Turnover? The Sun site in MA is a ghost town, 40% turnover annually for the past 3 years (almost all senior management has quit). No products, no people, soon...no customers.

People are resigning as Best Buy, UPS, FedX and Amazon are beginning to hire warehouse workers for the holiday season. They’re also offering sign-on bonuses that exceed what a lotta reps would make.
So there you go, they’re basically going back to their old jobs before the joined Sun.
Haha
A year later and it’s the same story at Sun. look for more resignations as FedX and Best Buy are hiring.
what a shit show.