• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

Recent firings / Recent resignations at SUN.

I’d add in that some people respect Biden. They may not agree with him, but they respect him.
If you respect Biden you should keep working at Sun. I love it when the losers gravitate together. It’s so much easier to cut that group out of a real company. Not Sun though. Biden and Abhay run in the same executive streams, or as we say in the US, the out house. no respect for AG, or DS. Riding the coattails of screwing over the world with substandard generics. No respect for them. Not ever.

If you respect Biden you should keep working at Sun. I love it when the losers gravitate together. It’s so much easier to cut that group out of a real company. Not Sun though. Biden and Abhay run in the same executive streams, or as we say in the US, the out house. no respect for AG, or DS. Riding the coattails of screwing over the world with substandard generics. No respect for them. Not ever.

AG is a wanna-be bully.
A man short in stature and ethics.

KJ from mid Atlantic and Asd for south east. Happy to see them go.
This falls right in line with how Sun operates. Come into your position, make a few small changes, be the rah-rah cheerleader for the business unit, then when you realize this place in inherently a complete mess, you revert to the ‘let me fire some people so AG will see me as mini-me, think-I’m-a-bad-ass little MFer” - because that’s what HE thinks he is and if I’m like him, then I’m good.
And, in 60-90 days nothing will have changed (Dave).