Quintiles done by end of year

1) Amitiza flying off shelves
2) Dexilant is a blockbuster
3) Contrave most successful fat drug
4) Brintellix and Nesina are still growing
5) My manager is with me Thursday for the 17th time this year.

Things are looking Damn good at Takeda!

Some of the QuintIles reps may have been pulling their weight and I feel bad for them, but since they were doing their job, they will get references from Takeda management, QuintIles management and their Takeda partners. I'm glad for that. On the other hand, many, including mine, didn't do his/her job! You have to have the work ethic to get up Mon-Fri and work! Some people didn't have the drive. Period. I for one won't miss the constant complaining and excuses as to why he/she can't get the job done! This job is not that difficult! Sorry, but good riddance.

Some of the QuintIles reps may have been pulling their weight and I feel bad for them, but since they were doing their job, they will get references from Takeda management, QuintIles management and their Takeda partners. I'm glad for that. On the other hand, many, including mine, didn't do his/her job! You have to have the work ethic to get up Mon-Fri and work! Some people didn't have the drive. Period. I for one won't miss the constant complaining and excuses as to why he/she can't get the job done! This job is not that difficult! Sorry, but good riddance.
I so agree!

Please if you have to rely on a contract rep to get it done, You Suck! Plain and Simple

stop the bickering kids. in my opinion, the termination has nothing to do with whether or not quintiles was doing their job or not. this is about cost cutting. we have new sheriffs in town that have to manage the hit from a $3billion Actos lawsuit and slim profit margins on some of our products. and what does the pipeline look like? I would expect other cost cutting measures avcross the board people. may be a bumpy ride children. we have been down this road before.

It is definitely a cost cutting measure not because of performance. We couldn't support all 500 elite and 100 apex reps any longer. The new boss didn't like it. Almost everyone's district did very well while they were here. It's one of the main reasons that at the end of November around 100 additional positions are going to be posted internally specifically for quintiles reps to apply. I had a great relationship with my Q rep and I'm obviously assuming those of you complaining had a bad one. But remember you could still end up being partners with them if they open up a position in your territory and they could eventually take your job. Give them the credit most of them deserve so karma doesn't come back and get you.

I feel bad for the Quintiles reps. This entire industry has gone to shit. Takeda was once a great company with a great culture. Takeda has become a heartless and callous company that doesn't value its employees. No
Longer working with Takeda is a blessing in disguise for the Quintiles reps.

For the jerk who accused me of depending on my Quintiles partner to get the job done, go to hell. Not one time did I expect he/she to do the job for both of us! It was called a "partnership." My partner does not work, hates the job and makes excuses daily about why he/she can't get to certain HCPs. I know plenty of very hardworking Quintiles reps and I feel terrible for them. They more than pulled their weight! Mine, however, did not and that's why I say good riddance. I'm happy to manage this on my own.

For the jerk who accused me of depending on my Quintiles partner to get the job done, go to hell. Not one time did I expect he/she to do the job for both of us! It was called a "partnership." My partner does not work, hates the job and makes excuses daily about why he/she can't get to certain HCPs. I know plenty of very hardworking Quintiles reps and I feel terrible for them. They more than pulled their weight! Mine, however, did not and that's why I say good riddance. I'm happy to manage this on my own.
Mine Q partner did the same thing!
Then my Q patner tried to lie his way out of it including throwing anyone he possibly could under the f-ing bus. He actually didn't care if you lived or not after getting hit by the bus...
Funny thing is, he got hit by KARMA!
And, he couldn't lie his way out of that!
So lonnnnng partner:):):)
Text me when you find another job to f-up!
I mean someone like you with your work ethic will have no problems at all.
Maybe you should try being a story teller at the local library. You are so good at the lies you tell. Too bad Noone believedyour dumb ass but YOU.
Ha...ha...
What goes around comes around!
F-off you piece of lying, tight pant wearing shit!