Quintiles done by end of year

we were all hired at different times. NO I DON'T KNOW.

You are an idiot. It doesn't matter when you were hired. Look at your contract! Look at your official offer email! Look at fucking anything other than cafe fucking pharma if you do in fact work for quintiles.

First rule of contract jobs: know when it ends without needing to go on a public forum

You are an idiot. It doesn't matter when you were hired. Look at your contract! Look at your official offer email! Look at fucking anything other than cafe fucking pharma if you do in fact work for quintiles.

First rule of contract jobs: know when it ends without needing to go on a public forum

Boy you're a real sweetie pie, thanks for nothing.

What's the word on this contract? Quintiles has a conference call on Friday...

Next week is a town hall meeting for all employees. This is usually a forum where longer term strategies are laid out.
Could it be that Quintiles will get a heads up before it is announced next week to everyone?

nostradamus

Quintiles reps are let go as of Jan 22. They are expected to work full time until then.

Way to fuck yourself Takeda.

I'll be sure to make sure my Contrave and Oseni writers stop.

Hope your jaded reps know what to do without someone pushing their buttons.

Quintiles reps are let go as of Jan 22. They are expected to work full time until then.

Way to fuck yourself Takeda.

I'll be sure to make sure my Contrave and Oseni writers stop.

Hope your jaded reps know what to do without someone pushing their buttons.

And this is the reason why you couldn't land a full time gig at Takeda. And if you don't want to be here then don't be so angry. This was the easiest path for you guys to land a full time job at a non contract situation and you blow it. Not our fault. This ones on you!!!

The big elephant in the room is Nesina Family, I think it is about time to let this dog go!! Even if it was given away for free it wouldnt get any prescriptions...stop beating the dead horse and say goodbye to NF please!