Phathom

Pull Through itself is an integrated process aimed at moving market share and increasing sales for a certain product in a specific time frame, often in response to a specific challenge or opportunity. In this case lack of Voquezna coverage. Every upper management at Phathom should be seeking feedback from these posts.

CHAPEL HILL, N.C., June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Sales leaders play a significant role in the success of managed care pull-through initiatives. For 42 percent of companies, field coordination and training is a top challenge for increasing pull-through.

Providing progress data as the initiative continues and making sure data reports get to the field are best practices for DSMs in pull-through initiatives, according to "Managed Care Pull-Through Excellence: From Formulary Access to Increased Market Share," conducted for a partner of Best Practices, LLC.

Per Fierce Pharma Article :
You need someone driving, measuring and reporting the progress of pull-through initiatives," explains a managed care director and study participant. "When I've seen pull-through work, it was because the sales managers took ownership."

Happy Phive years! What a slap in the face to all shareholders celebrating this day after doing nothing but losing all their money. Maybe celebrate when the charts start pointing up for once….

Over half the people on my team didn’t get their $10,000K bonus & they’re working just as hard as the rest of us. It’s disgusting because DAYS later - everyone was well over 10! I think people are being used & abused. Treated like total crap.

I am so tired of this company treating its sales force like crap. This drug has minimal coverage and frankly I think 47,000 RX’s in 12 weeks isn’t too bad. Everyone should be paid bonus for their part.