Pharmacy Call Facade

<

They’re really quite essential. Reps telling the pharmacy staff how to order, when to order and most importantly waste their time while at the same time thi king they’re doing gods work. Totally laughable, log in 5 a day. You’re making a difference!!!!!

Novo wants reps to report stocking issues? What the fuck for?

1. They’ve admitted they have no control over where supply gets shipped after it gets to the wholesaler. Trade is SO helpful right?
2. Like they’ll adjust your goals because your territory doesn’t receive enough product to actually meet your goals? LMFAO

sounds like busy work to make you think your pharmacy calls matter and that they care? Calling bullshit Novo! That right there is some bullshit.

1. They’ve admitted they have no control over where supply gets shipped after it gets to the wholesaler. Trade is SO helpful right?
2. Like they’ll adjust your goals because your territory doesn’t receive enough product to actually meet your goals? LMFAO

sounds like busy work to make you think your pharmacy calls matter and that they care? Calling bullshit Novo! That right there is some bullshit.
reps go to the pharmacy get some Twix

Yes, and yes again. They don't know jack sh@t! And what exactly do they do, it is a joke.
I am with you psoter 100%, and then some. My neighbor admittedly works directly with the local DC and he said they know exactly where every pill, pen, tube etc goes, they know.

I will say that the RAM role can be critical as we have had a win or two because of a good one. that is one or two over my 12+ years, but still important. I mean what do they do all day??? i still question the roi of the DEs, outside of maybe gaining access under the guise of being unbranded.

we are about to get banned as a company from the big chain pharmacies, mark my word. we have 6 different novo reps in my area calling on the same pharmacies because of our mandated metrics.

I will say that the RAM role can be critical as we have had a win or two because of a good one. that is one or two over my 12+ years, but still important. I mean what do they do all day??? i still question the roi of the DEs, outside of maybe gaining access under the guise of being unbranded.

we are about to get banned as a company from the big chain pharmacies, mark my word. we have 6 different novo reps in my area calling on the same pharmacies because of our mandated metrics.
Enjoy the calls and pick up a almond bark in aisle 4

Yes, we were politely told, that we don't need to come in, ever.