Wegovy / Pharmacy execution

I got an RX for Wegovy .5 and cannot get it filled. I am in the capital of NY, Albany, and every pharmacy says they don’t have it and when they check in their McKesson system they say they have no idea when. They only can get 1 mg. Would that be too high to start? I was on saxenda 3 mg. With zero side effects.

I got an RX for Wegovy .5 and cannot get it filled. I am in the capital of NY, Albany, and every pharmacy says they don’t have it and when they check in their McKesson system they say they have no idea when. They only can get 1 mg. Would that be too high to start? I was on saxenda 3 mg. With zero side effects.

Probably a good question for the HCP who wrote it. Do you also get your medical information on Facebook?

if you were fine on max dose of saxenda you would be fine on 1 mg Wegovy. You cannot get .5 anywhere in the country. Every online pharmacy is out too. It’s impossible to get. Wonderful launch strategy I must say.