Wegovy / Pharmacy execution

Don’t be concerned.
“This will all be smoothed out in the next
3 MONTHS”.

Lmfao

This place is a complete joke.

they told us 2 weeks ago there was plenty of stock at the wholesaler and it was the distributor having the issue. Last week week they told us there was a nationwide stocking shortage….. so they either lied initially or were clueless…. Maybe both!!!!

0.5mg stocking issues. Geez. customers are pissed. Brand team is quiet... Thanks for the update brand team. Anil... "0.5 is not an issue, we have plenty." LMAO. Do you think we are dumb? Please come in the field and tell that to our customers. Go to a pharmacy with me and watch them say, not here

How about the Wegovy rep who scored over 200 scripts in a week? Sounds like somebody was working “ethically” with a pharmacy for their own benefit, not in the patients best interest huh?

is there something rotten in Denmark or did the devil go down to GA?

I don’t work at Novo but know CP from the industry. Just tried to fill Wegovy and WAGS told me 9/30 for the 0.25 starter pen (!!). CVS and Harris Teeter also didn’t have it. My company would literally execute the supply chain people if they didn’t have this buttoned up for a major launch. I thought Novo had a good rep but this is clown shoes. Sorry for the reps out there.

I don’t work at Novo but know CP from the industry. Just tried to fill Wegovy and WAGS told me 9/30 for the 0.25 starter pen (!!). CVS and Harris Teeter also didn’t have it. My company would literally execute the supply chain people if they didn’t have this buttoned up for a major launch. I thought Novo had a good rep but this is clown shoes. Sorry for the reps out there.

Thank you. It’s been awful. We had such an opportunity and corporate have totally blown it. It’s a damn shame.

And sorry about not being able to get the rx. You’re right. It’s a clown show.

How about the Wegovy rep who scored over 200 scripts in a week? Sounds like somebody was working “ethically” with a pharmacy for their own benefit, not in the patients best interest huh?

First of all, I don’t know anyone in the nation that had 200 Rx’s in a week. I do see where that rep has that over the course of 4 week data. Clearly that “Devil in GA” was able to secure prescriptions for her providers to help the patient. As for working “ethically”, there are so many in diabetes that have done the EXACT SAME TACTIC with other launches.
That poor rep from GA, I hope they have thick skin with some of the remarks I’ve read. Too bad other obesity reps didn’t follow that lead.

First of all, I don’t know anyone in the nation that had 200 Rx’s in a week. I do see where that rep has that over the course of 4 week data. Clearly that “Devil in GA” was able to secure prescriptions for her providers to help the patient. As for working “ethically”, there are so many in diabetes that have done the EXACT SAME TACTIC with other launches.
That poor rep from GA, I hope they have thick skin with some of the remarks I’ve read. Too bad other obesity reps didn’t follow that lead.

working with a shady Pharmacist and running Medicaid scripts as cash? Sure sounds ethical to me.

• 100% agree with post above. If this was in diabetes there would be NO trash talking about anyone. And why is everyone attacking this poor rep? If it was NC would you all be saying the same thing? I don’t think the “devil in GA” is a correct analogy to what that rep is. In my opinion that rep is smart and got ahead of the game. To the poster about Medicaid fraud claims? Give me a break what do you think every Ozempic/Rybelsus launch with DCS’s did? Not to mention ones that pushed OB/GYN offices and killed it. Oh and in addition I saw where the rep in AL is now leading, so is that rep now the “devil in AL”? Ethics? Ethics no longer apply to this company. What a complete joke. How many obesity reps have dcs’s coming into specialty offices? I haven’t seen an “ethical” person who works for this company in a long time and I’ve been here over 10 years. As for that rep in GA, I hope they they ANNIHILATE the whole state.

working with a shady Pharmacist and running Medicaid scripts as cash? Sure sounds ethical to me.

LMFAO to this post. Unreal how bad other OCS’s bash another one. Get off your high horse and suffer like the most of the country had to do when Saxenda launched. Whoever you are I feel sorry for you due to the way your trying to vindicate your actions. I bet if it was the other way around you’d be in another thread with your name and ETHICS attached to it.

Looks like another week of selling a product with no product in stock. LMAO!! But wait, there's more! Brand team keeps telling us there is product. Fun times. I wonder how many offices will blow up my phone wondering where patients can get product. Oh well.

The devil in Georgia came from NC not the gulf coast. Can she manipulate the system definitely, is she a good rep, definitely. The Gulf Coast is the area that called on OBGYNs and other specialties with Rybelsus. The NC RD ( Former Golf Coast RD) laughed all the way to the bank. However, if Devil in Georgia’s numbers are a statistical anomaly then they need to investigate. Heads up, she will sell against and steal Ozempic in a heartbeat.

The devil in Georgia came from NC not the gulf coast. Can she manipulate the system definitely, is she a good rep, definitely. The Gulf Coast is the area that called on OBGYNs and other specialties with Rybelsus. The NC RD ( Former Golf Coast RD) laughed all the way to the bank. However, if Devil in Georgia’s numbers are a statistical anomaly then they need to investigate. Heads up, she will sell against and steal Ozempic in a heartbeat.

Hilarious! So now the “GA” rep is a “she”? Have the balls to post this quote based on what you have no idea about. Whoever you are I hate you find a way to bring this rep into every conversation. Sounds like you have a issue with “her”. You hate the gulf coast, you hate NC and now the GA rep. Sounds like you’re pretty miserable. Do you hate Alabama also? They have at least three territories over the GA rep. Get out of your miserable job if all you do is bash one person. Not one person in the obesity division isn’t frustrated and overworked with nothing to show for it. And let me say one more thing… “heads up SHE WILL sell against Ozempic in a heartbeat.”
I HOPE SHE TAKES THE WHOLE STATE DOWN. Get some balls and call “HER” out or shut up already. If the DCS’s would concentrate on going after Trulicity instead of your own then there would be an even distribution within the semaglutide “family”. Instead Reps like you or whatever you are at NNi is just ONE of many others that need to get out. This is hilarious. So jealous and nasty about what every DCS in the NATION has done to the OCS reps who have had NOTHING new for the past 6 years while everyone else has profited. I’m not a betting person, but don’t hate on someone that you did the exact same actions on for Ozempic and Rybelsus. What a hypocrite you are.

This is absolutely HILARIOUS!!! So you are jealous of the NC “devil”, you’re also jealous of the Gulf Coast for what you probably were doing also but weren’t smart enough to catch the pack. Next once again the “devil in GA” needs to be investigated for having higher numbers but Alabama gets a pass. Last, heads up to who, you? She’s a good rep that understands the hardest product to sell that the company has ever launched, which is so complimentary…how kind of you. But then completely negate your compliment by saying she needs to be “investigated”. I can’t stop laughing at your comments. The way you describe “her” sounds like you know her? So if you figured out how she can promote a product with let’s face it the worst launch in the history of pharma, then I hope she takes ALL of your business and whoever else is in your pod. One rep with this much chatter. Hilarious. Got diabetes and maybe some other OCS’s slamming her. Based on your comments alone, I think you and your pod mates are about to see what happens when you unleash the beast. LOL I can’t wait to watch what happens!

Y’all get ready, get your popcorn and enjoy the show. This should be good. Definitely a good rep, but needs investigation, but you’re worried about your Ozempic? Lol.