Pharmacy Call Facade

The PEMs and DEs….. and 3/4 of the ML team…. Copious overhead.
Interesting. Don’t know if you know this but the Pentagon has a yearly exercise to determine the most valuable roles to society in the case of an apocalyptic event. The roles are ranked according to how essential they are to rebuilding society. Coming in 5th place —doctors. 4th— scientists. 3rd place—engineers. 2nd—teachers. And 1st place—You! You are the most valuable of them all. The NNI sales rep! They listed the other professions as copious overhead. Congratulations!

Interesting. Don’t know if you know this but the Pentagon has a yearly exercise to determine the most valuable roles to society in the case of an apocalyptic event. The roles are ranked according to how essential they are to rebuilding society. Coming in 5th place —doctors. 4th— scientists. 3rd place—engineers. 2nd—teachers. And 1st place—You! You are the most valuable of them all. The NNI sales rep! They listed the other professions as copious overhead. Congratulations!
wait... is this for real?

FYI for everyone they track the steps of each iPad and have an algorithm that can with a high degree of accuracy predict who is faking calls and who is actually making calls. That being said as long as you walk in and out the pharmacy and your offices each day you can fool the algorithm. It’s no longer wise to drive to the office and idle in your car.

FYI for everyone they track the steps of each iPad and have an algorithm that can with a high degree of accuracy predict who is faking calls and who is actually making calls. That being said as long as you walk in and out the pharmacy and your offices each day you can fool the algorithm. It’s no longer wise to drive to the office and idle in your car.

I can confirm this is accurate and there is quite the “falsify” list in home office. Watch your backs.

Ok, I dont believe this. Here is the thing: most mid to upper level sales managers across the industry KNOW that we're all faking calls. They do aught about it because the more they participate in the lie, the more likely they are to keep their jobs.

It's like the relationship between the Chicago cops and the Capone family during Prohibition.

Ok, I dont believe this. Here is the thing: most mid to upper level sales managers across the industry KNOW that we're all faking calls. They do aught about it because the more they participate in the lie, the more likely they are to keep their jobs.

It's like the relationship between the Chicago cops and the Capone family during Prohibition.
It's all a big scam and everyone is in on it... fake call... meetings that change nothing... what a joke this is

Why do I feel like this is the same HO person who hates reps who is commenting on falsifying calls?
Pharmacy calls are easy and essential. we are constantly putting out fires and trying to find 1 and 2mg inventory as dcs reps. I have never carried an ipad into a pharmacy btw.

Why do I feel like this is the same HO person who hates reps who is commenting on falsifying calls?
Pharmacy calls are easy and essential. we are constantly putting out fires and trying to find 1 and 2mg inventory as dcs reps. I have never carried an ipad into a pharmacy btw.

because it is and they cannot hide their disdain for reps. I bet $100 he/she has at least 4 cats.

More importantly is what function does the Pharmacy Execution managers function. Besides being a part of the ET in each region. I wish I knew their salary

They do ZERO kinda like our RAM oh and btw in all the years of going into a pharmacy I think I used my iPad 3 times … talk to tech or pharmacist about how many people in cue waiting for medications hardly ever to sell anymore .report the outages on the app that does nothing —-. track all you want - maybe the ET needs to join us in the field and see what crap we are having to deal with ..

They do ZERO kinda like our RAM oh and btw in all the years of going into a pharmacy I think I used my iPad 3 times … talk to tech or pharmacist about how many people in cue waiting for medications hardly ever to sell anymore .report the outages on the app that does nothing —-. track all you want - maybe the ET needs to join us in the field and see what crap we are having to deal with ..
track me I don't care-I'll do something else with my life... sales -huh! what a joke