Peerless - worst distributor

Wrong. It isn't Disneyland but most do just fine.
All of the reps have great working relationships among each other. Ask any of them in private and you will find a lot of disgust, hatred and near universal disapproval of PB. Whenever Arthrex swaps him for anyone with basic management skills the numbers will go through the ceiling.

And let's talk about the control freak who is now requiring that every case be posted in RedSpot so that he can track every person all day long. What happened to "hit your number and be left alone"? I can tell you, it never existed.
Since so much time is spent here, should we schedule cafepharma.com time in RedSpot also?

54889422.jpg

Not a joke they just weren't as good as Peerless is to work for. Also seems like there are only 2-3 people on here saying the bad stuff based on how the posts are written and what language is used/saying the same things over and over. 2-3 out 40 plus is not too bad. There are always going to be a few bad apples in the barrel! Some people always have to have SOMETHING to bitch about (no matter how small or petty) to feel that they have been validated. Worthless!! This is a good job or else you would not still be here.

It's a good job for you considering you were let go when Cory took over Linvatec, you had no other options. It's not like you had set the world on fire with your sales, besides the MTF business you inherited.

Better get those cases in RedSpot, we at Peerless set the standard for wasted effort. It's purpose is to oversee his managers, because NO-ONE is ever trusted, completely paranoid.

How many of you rent-a-stooges would actually have a career in this industry if you didn't have someone like me holding you accountable. This industry use to be more than playing on your phone in the OR and opening a box. You little bitches have the best product and distributor organization to work for and cant handle someone pushing you to be the best you can be. Quit wasting time bitching and get on board. We are building something great her but if you don't like the stress that comes a high income opportunity then get the hell out.

How many of you rent-a-stooges would actually have a career in this industry if you didn't have someone like me holding you accountable. This industry use to be more than playing on your phone in the OR and opening a box. You little bitches have the best product and distributor organization to work for and cant handle someone pushing you to be the best you can be. Quit wasting time bitching and get on board. We are building something great her but if you don't like the stress that comes a high income opportunity then get the hell out.

"We are building something" please tell us who "We" is? And according to PB all sales/deals are driven from the top down, I mead does he really need reps? He takes all the credit and none of the blame.

"We are building something" please tell us who "We" is? And according to PB all sales/deals are driven from the top down, I mead does he really need reps? He takes all the credit and none of the blame.
*mean

Who else is going to open the boxes? That's the point of hiring rent-a-stooges. The downside is that you may get a few weaklings that can't handle a little pressure.