Peerless - worst distributor

Worked for that guy, he was the worst! Sold me on making a ton of money. I went to work for him and never heard or saw him in the OR once with me. Left the company years ago. No matter how hard I worked couldn’t make more money.

PB,

I saw this today and couldn't help but think I should share it with you....it couldn't be anymore accurate could it?

Boss vs. Leader
Demands respect Earns respect
Knows it all Continuously learns
Places blame Seeks to improve
Holds tight control Gives autonomy
Micromanages Trust team
Rarely praises Recognizes efforts
Ignores feedback Asks for feedback
Impersonal Approachable
Reactive Proactive

And trust us all, the guys in Naples know this all too well.

Can someone please describe to me the man known as “PB” I have never seen so many threads and comments devoted to one man. He either must be a complete rockstar who has a ton of haters or a complete piece of shit who is one of the worst human beings to walk the face of this earth. Either way my question is two fold. Tell me who the man is? And second how has Reinhold not stripped him of his agency if he is this bad? Can’t wait for the thread to explode now. I’m looking for first hand account please. This shit is better than a T.V. Show.

Arthrex did strip him of a large portion of North Carolina…say goodbye to Lorenzo & Company, and it happened right under his nose…still stings doesn’t it

Arthrex did strip him of a large portion of North Carolina…say goodbye to Lorenzo & Company, and it happened right under his nose…still stings doesn’t it

Hey PB, still a bitter pill to swallow isn’t it. And the fact that Naples sided with LD and crushed and embarrassed you, you have zero respect from Corp

PB, I’ve got to say that watching the SOTU speech is very similar to a Peerless meeting if you know what I mean….both have a loose association with the truth. You have endless room for improvement

PB….every time I was a Congressional Hearing it reminds me of you….you are a true Democrat….even when you’ve seen the truth and facts you’ll ride your own lie into the ground. You have to be “right” at all cost…forget the truth

Gotta love their employee pictures on their website. 3/4 of them involve being in a bar and drinking alcohol. What a great theme to represent to the healthcare community who might go on their site. REAL PROFESSIONAL!