Peerless - worst distributor

Can someone confirm the following! I saw Nick Tonno out in Suffolk today. Has the badboyz of ortho comeback??!? Love this guy he is the fucking man… now all we need are the following goons back… Zito , Kaimis, Hosein, Gorman, Franchok. Would love to know where all those guys are! 8balls, strippers, steaks! Bring it all back. Let go ham and get tossed from an OR for selling a product not approved at CHS and telling Margaret Fisher to eat a D***k… I follow Nick Tonno into hell I love that guy so much… Empire was the pinnacle of Ned device game! There will never be another company like that ever….

Oh my goodness!!! Aren’t these some names!! What a blast from the past. Those guys right there if there was a Mount Rushmore of Ortho Reps they’d all be on it. Dirk was as crazy as they come but ran a great company and taught guys to be animals! The wolfs of Wall Street of the Med Device Game.. I particularly love the vivid description of how these guys rolled. Kaimis for instance, that guy didn’t do cocaine he is cocaine! The level of energy and enthusiasm he brought and all of those mentioned above cannot be replicated nor duplicated . It’s unfortunate Empire is no longer around. I hope all those guys above are alive and well. It was a pleasure to work alongside an organization that taught you how to sell, build your own brand and most importantly make money. Those skill sets transcend this business , they can be applied in an facet for any sales job. Unlike Arthrex who wants you to believe that it’s the products that sell themselves and that you the rep don’t matter in this equation. Why do you think the turnover so high? They want you all drinking the bullshit they feed you about how great the organization is instead of investing in you and helping you to be the strongest version of yourself and in turn learn how to build relationships, understanding value and how to create a needs based sales approach. You should start a thread and ask around how Arthrex distributorship are ran. I think it’s pretty evident.

Let’s see - this run popped back up again because after a year or two believing in your future you’ve now a getting a pay cut and hiring new people for less

****WARNING****

Never speak ill to anyone of PB on your Peerless Surgical email, he has those monitored daily....I'll let you guess how I found out. I've heard those roid will make you paranoid...

Hey PB, can we go back to when you were telling folks that you were thinking about running for elected office in NC? Boy, those were the days when you were high on your own supply. News Flash, you are a hated person. #FACTS.

When you have someone calling themselves the “leader” who is paranoid and is an egomaniac, that person ends up alone. He treats everyone as if their beneath him, never truly acknowledges their hard work and accomplishments, takes complete credit for everything good and blames anyone he can when somethings not perfect. Quite simply he’s the worst.