PAH Team Turnover is..

The great majority of us are going into the National Sales Meeting next week depressed about our employment situation (except for those about to leave). But I'm here to tell you GRAY SKY GONNA CLEAR UP...

3 Companies with sales openings across the nation: Astella, Accerra and Myriad. Visit their websites for specifics.

If I could help one person leave this hell, 2010 would be off to a great start. Good luck!

Thank you "sales opportunity" poster above. I just want to add that both UT and Actelion have several openings across the country. If you want to stay in PH and go to a company committed to both the PH market and their employees then these two companies are options. Nothing in my area, but I appreciate the networking. Thanks.

The great majority of us are going into the National Sales Meeting next week depressed about our employment situation (except for those about to leave). But I'm here to tell you GRAY SKY GONNA CLEAR UP...

3 Companies with sales openings across the nation: Astella, Accerra and Myriad. Visit their websites for specifics.

If I could help one person leave this hell, 2010 would be off to a great start. Good luck!

This is great information, but do you know of any big pharma DM openings for DW, JG and SB?