Osteohealth

Cafe Pharma never has posts with a heap of positive feedback, but this one is exceptionally negative. I think most people could come up with something nasty to say about their job and the poeple running the show- every company has it's pros and cons. What those of us considering a position with Osteohealth really need is cold, hard numbers. Anyone willing to tell us what their total bonus was last year? How many territories are there and how many of those actullay make it to the 40 k plan bonus? Are there any pros to speak of? Which are the best regions in the country to be in? Good managers? This kind of info would be very valuable.

Unless you intend on selling Sprx, or whatever it is called, Osteohealth is done in the dental regen market. Geistlich is setting up shop in the US.

The base used to be 60k but in their attempts to try to hold onto good reps they have bumped it up to 80k . Total comp is at 100-105 not 130-140 as they like to tell reps. They have a company car, which you go through hell for because if u need anything they huff and puff the entire time. Be careful with this company. Don't make it your home, just a stepping stone. It's the worst company i have ever worked for but I used them for what I needed them for and then I was out! U should do the same.

If you are seriously looking at this company, stop immediately. Upper and middle management are driving this train into the ground fast, the northern regional manager is the worst motivator and biggest micro manager ever. Outside of forwarding emails other people create, she does nothing. What kind of sales organization doesn't pay it's rep commission, the kind that is going out of business or doesn't care about employees.
If you are interviewing, ask about company turn over in the last 3 years. There is one rep that has been with the company more than 3 years.

WOW. This company is in strange time for sure and there has been a ton of surprises but know one is forcing anyone to be here and you should be happy to right now have a job, with decent products. Ignore the bs, do your job, stop complaining and maybe you would be happier. And all of this talking about reps and managers is just mean and immature, people are actual human beings and some of this stuff is just hurtful and unfair. Im sure I will get bashed for writing this but I dont care, it makes me sick to think that we were all sitting in a room together last week and then people say such hateful things about eachother. Bitch about the company if you want to waste your time but leave people out of it, we are all just trying to get by.

WOW. This company is in strange time for sure and there has been a ton of surprises but know one is forcing anyone to be here and you should be happy to right now have a job, with decent products. Ignore the bs, do your job, stop complaining and maybe you would be happier. And all of this talking about reps and managers is just mean and immature, people are actual human beings and some of this stuff is just hurtful and unfair. Im sure I will get bashed for writing this but I dont care, it makes me sick to think that we were all sitting in a room together last week and then people say such hateful things about eachother. Bitch about the company if you want to waste your time but leave people out of it, we are all just trying to get by.

I completely agree! People are saying things that are beyond horrible (and in my opinion, far from the truth) and it's a lousy way to be. I can't imagine saying things like that and I'm grateful I don't have to be around people who would act like that in a public (or private, for that matter) forum. Don't worry poster, I'll take the bashing with you :)

"people are actual human beings and some of this stuff is just hurtful and unfair." What goes around comes around.

What's funny is when the managers get their karma one of their friends come on here to defend them like they don't deserve their karma. Here's a wake up call many of us who do the hard work of selling every day don't need crazy and insecure managers in our lives. And when these managers act like pyscho's they will be talked about this way. NK needs to see a doctor.

Yep karma is a bitch, and NK is getting her due. She acts so unprofessionally and treats people so poorly, it's no wonder people are talking about her. If NK would only take some advice from JD.

Can anyone that has ever worked with or for NK say anything she has done to help move product? I know the only thing she did for me was send me emails from other reps and host pointless conference calls.

The only thing that NK has done is to make me realize that Osteoheath is a sinking ship. Love getting your mirco managing emails NK!! Keep it up. When I got your r***** emails I just went home! So thank you! Your horrible management skills don't motivate people, they demotivate people. Cheers to you. Hey, maybe you should copy and paste this into your Seibel notes. Good managers are never spoken about on here. Ever wonder why you are? hmmm....When will Osteohealth see the light with her?

NK is a horrible manager. Even worse person once you start to know her. She goes out of her way to hurt you and will stab you in the back.

Someone keeps attacking NK, she is actually nice. What did she do tell you secrets? She does like to chat, not saying there isn't truth behind the chat but maybe she told a secret about you and now your mad? Don't tell her what you don't want others to know or are you one with the dirty pass? Some things you can't avoid, but NK is one of the good managers.