Osteohealth

Announced on conference call today that KG is back at OHD, what an f'ing idiot. I'm sure the current OHD reps are so happy to hear someone left and came back so soon. I'm sure DG, NK, JD, and JL are happy to see this, now they think their management decisions make sense. Thanks for a very wise decision to come back.

Announced on conference call today that KG is back at OHD, what an f'ing idiot. I'm sure the current OHD reps are so happy to hear someone left and came back so soon. I'm sure DG, NK, JD, and JL are happy to see this, now they think their management decisions make sense. Thanks for a very wise decision to come back.

I hear its not the first time this has happened. It's because they could not cut it where they were tring to go. Rest assure, they are still looking. Just buying time.

I am a pharma rep who joined the company after being down sized. After reading this thread you have pharma reps all wrong. I was making $140,000 a year with base and bonus at my previous company and wanted something different. Unfortunately, all I got is more of the same. Micro-managing and false promises.

I am a pharma rep who joined the company after being down sized. After reading this thread you have pharma reps all wrong. I was making $140,000 a year with base and bonus at my previous company and wanted something different. Unfortunately, all I got is more of the same. Micro-managing and false promises.

That's because OHD is now run my former big pharma douches. What else would you expect??? It isn't run like a dental company.

I interviewed with OH in September of 2009 with a male manager (I was referred through a mutual friend of ours) and I thought for sure I had the job then and now I have another opportunity to interview with the manager again through the same mutual friend (although this time I am interviewing with a female manager) I have been told there may now be bad blood between the current manager and the old manager from what the mutual friend is reporting. Is there a lot of crazy drama here? I do fitness and I could manage both if I came on board but not sure it will be worth it...starting to think it may be a drama fest.

This sounds like a terrible place with VERY high turnover. Do they fire people or the the reps just find better opportunities? Micromanaging is the pharma way, but so many companies are hiring pharma management. It is very scary. THe call logs, spread sheets and other busy work take away from selling

Thanks for the warning, but a few hours late for me. Crazy thing is this was so unprofessional for an interview. Not sure where it was going. More like spill the beans meeting. The sad thing is the mutual friend now disgust me and I am actually very close friends with her husband (thats how we met and no not like that) but I feel a loyalty to tell him what I was told about his wife. I really think I wasn't even being considered for this spot. I think I was just set up to "hear" and "see" what these other people really were. Weird. I wouldn't come here to work no matter what. I am glad I know so I can inform my friend cause there is no denying this information.

Karma just plain old Karma and it will haunt you forever!

This sounds like a terrible place with VERY high turnover. Do they fire people or the the reps just find better opportunities? Micromanaging is the pharma way, but so many companies are hiring pharma management. It is very scary. THe call logs, spread sheets and other busy work take away from selling

People just leave. Nobody is ever fired. Hope this helps.

Cafe Pharma never has posts with a heap of positive feedback, but this one is exceptionally negative. I think most people could come up with something nasty to say about their job and the poeple running the show- every company has it's pros and cons. What those of us considering a position with Osteohealth really need is cold, hard numbers. Anyone willing to tell us what their total bonus was last year? How many territories are there and how many of those actullay make it to the 40 k plan bonus? Are there any pros to speak of? Which are the best regions in the country to be in? Good managers? This kind of info would be very valuable.