Osteohealth

You and any existing OH reps are smart to get out. Life is so much better when you work for a good company that respects their employees. Plus I have made more money taking business from the OH reps who have my old territory.

If I have to hear one more story from her about all the cheating scandals and how this one snuck into this ones room at area meeting and how she saw this and that in limos and company cars at her old company, blah blah blah and how she is the best thing that ever happened to the East since sliced bread. One word for NK=annoying

If I have to hear one more story from her about all the cheating scandals and how this one snuck into this ones room at area meeting and how she saw this and that in limos and company cars at her old company, blah blah blah and how she is the best thing that ever happened to the East since sliced bread. One word for NK=annoying

All managers are a bit strange. I mean, who would want the job other than the "large Ego".

You people are absolutly nuts!

1) Do the best job you can no matter where you work
2) If you don't like it where you work then find something that you enjoy doing in a place you enjoy doing it at
3) If you think you can do a better job DO IT. If you think you can be a better manager BE ONE.
4) Stop wasting time posting negative bullshit and spend your excess time making a postive impact. If you can't do that in your job find a good charity to occupy your time

You people are absolutly nuts!

1) Do the best job you can no matter where you work
2) If you don't like it where you work then find something that you enjoy doing in a place you enjoy doing it at
3) If you think you can do a better job DO IT. If you think you can be a better manager BE ONE.
4) Stop wasting time posting negative bullshit and spend your excess time making a postive impact. If you can't do that in your job find a good charity to occupy your time

and you keep your head in the sand...

and you keep your head in the sand...

It would seem that our old friend "Dumb As Dirt" has taken time from his stealing company property to make one of his typical inane comments

I will admit that the suggestion that if you don't enjoy your job to either work harder to make it better or to move on to something that you do enjoy is to you who have no appreciable talent or skills an impossibility and therefore frustrating. This perhaps explains why you keep your head stuck in the "dirt" or more precisely struck up your arse.

It would seem that our old friend "Dumb As Dirt" has taken time from his stealing company property to make one of his typical inane comments

I will admit that the suggestion that if you don't enjoy your job to either work harder to make it better or to move on to something that you do enjoy is to you who have no appreciable talent or skills an impossibility and therefore frustrating. This perhaps explains why you keep your head stuck in the "dirt" or more precisely struck up your arse.

Shhh. The janitor is cleaning the little boys room. All the little turds need to keep quite or else he will find you.

blah blah blah.......bottom line is that this is company is a cancer. so are the pitiful management they currently have. You are a joke and all of the managers should be ashamed of yourselves as you are supposed to be a leader and you all are nothing but unprofessional trash. Get a f'ing life and some purpose while your at it.

Don't work here. You will not be happy with the products. Marketing cannot give you the tools to grow sales. Management cannot help you grow as a person and will more than likely change your commission plan twice in a year. You will have to travel to city far from home hoping to grow sales but will find that Dr's will not use Bio-Oss anywhere but in the sinus. R&D, yeah right! Current rep's are sick of pushing MUCOSgraft, worst name ever for a product. Dr's try but are not finding results. All you can try and grow is GEM but Straumann has been effective in regaining its customer base. OH's current situation points to horrible field reps, terrible mangement and marketing failure.

I have to agree with pp, this is my first negative post of the company. It's really my only gripe because I didn't know how much it lacked when I took the job. Optimistic that things can change in a positive direction, maybe hire some more bodies?

Hire more.....? They are a distributor with small margins after all is said and done. Any extra profits go to keep DG and SJ in their vacation homes while making your life a living hell! You can choose to work anywhere, get out while you can.

Hire more.....? They are a distributor with small margins after all is said and done. Any extra profits go to keep DG and SJ in their vacation homes while making your life a living hell! You can choose to work anywhere, get out while you can.

Do you really think that keeping the marketing department lean is padding the pockets of NSM's. They are sales managers, their pockets fill with more sales as a result of a robust marketing team. Did you ever take any management clases? Pull it together.