One Ms really?

Typical LI post bragging of their national award:

"I AM SO HONORED TO HAVE RECEIVED THIS YEAR'S (PINNACLE, PRESIDENTS, CIRCLE OF EXCELLENCE) AWARD..BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT MY INCREDIBLE TEAM... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH

THIS AWARD MEANS I HAVE HELPED MORE PATIENTS ON OUR LIFE SAVING DRUG...BLAH,BLAH, BLAH

UPLOAD SCREEN SHOT OF AWARD FROM TEAMS OR ZOOM MEETING

:D:D:D:D

I noticed this starting about four years ago on LinkedIn. Who are these crazy posters on LinkedIn? I would be mortified to brag about an award I got on a huge public social media platform!!!

Agree! How narcissistic is it for all these sales reps to post their silly awards on LinkedIn?
It is like they need extra affirmation from mommy and daddy but they are 40 something years old. Strange!

I can't imagine the pathology that drives people to do this. The crushing insecurities that prompt you to show-off (even though nobody cares) to virtual strangers.
No, recruiters don't care or notice . . . if they did they wouldn't ask if you won an award last year.
I always find myself thinking much less of the people who post their awards on L.I., and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I can't imagine the pathology that drives people to do this. The crushing insecurities that prompt you to show-off (even though nobody cares) to virtual strangers.
No, recruiters don't care or notice . . . if they did they wouldn't ask if you won an award last year.
I always find myself thinking much less of the people who post their awards on L.I., and I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

I love how they say they do it for the patients. They do it for the big bonus and award trips. I bet many of us have won. Yet we don't run and post it on every social media site pathetic. I would say 80% who do it are women. Get breast implants with the bonus and you will get more attention.

I love how they say they do it for the patients. They do it for the big bonus and award trips. I bet many of us have won. Yet we don't run and post it on every social media site pathetic. I would say 80% who do it are women. Get breast implants with the bonus and you will get more attention.
hey sex sells. and eventually everybody buys. dont knock my knockers and great mouth skills.

hey sex sells. and eventually everybody buys. dont knock my knockers and great mouth skills.

Who else is ready to leave this dumpster of a culture and company from the ms side? In my 4 years here, I’ve never seen such dysfunction so I’ve decided its time to polish up my interviewing skills and update the resume. Let’s hope I wont be here for the fall poa.

Who else is ready to leave this dumpster of a culture and company from the ms side? In my 4 years here, I’ve never seen such dysfunction so I’ve decided its time to polish up my interviewing skills and update the resume. Let’s hope I wont be here for the fall poa.

Associates are just a pawn in their game. Management or leadership team couldn't care less if any of them leaves as long as they themselves, their group of people are well taken care of no matter what it takes.

I noticed this starting about four years ago on LinkedIn. Who are these crazy posters on LinkedIn? I would be mortified to brag about an award I got on a huge public social media platform!!!

Well, the entire MS as we all knew it for the last 3 years has been disseminated. That’s nothing to brag about. All the good ones were laid off or left.

This is true. Some really good reps were displaced and some of the abl’s they kept were the ones who the RD’s had as their favs. Glad to be getting a new job and won’t ever come back to this company.

Be ready for metric tracking and steroids . They want to increase our calls per day, ABL’s are being forced to be in person 16 field days a month, tracking if you send RTE’s, tracking if you don’t’, How many lunches you do, how many medical inquires ….MG is a nice guy but clearly not up to the task. Victor is in hyper micro manage mode and is checking the metrics personally. Because you know MS isn’t specialty in his eyes…..reach and frequency will save us. Taking our division and turning it into Primary Care. Such a joke. Oh and don’t even get me started on the new IC plan. territories with no volume to be rewarded when they grow from 20 to 30. But big volume territories will be fucked even if they grow from 500 to 550. The king of IC Doug owns this shit plan. That’s all you need to know. Sad truth is Kesimpta is a great drug and in typical novartis fashion we are fucking it up in spectacular fashion. We are our own worst enemy always

Victor is checking metrics personally? Holy shit! No wonder why this company is in the shitter. The execs are paid a shitload of money and the best he can do is check metrics? The new customer engagement lead seems to be tracking the shit out of people on all teams as well. KPI spreadsheets with metrics that we haven’t tracked in many many years. Will surely help sales results

Same pathetic story in CRM soon to be the CV division (looks like we won’t get iptacopan in 2023). Senior management’s Leqvio launch plan is a bust and they turn around and blame the sales force. Where is the accountability? Clearly this is a systemic problem!

Be ready for metric tracking and steroids . They want to increase our calls per day, ABL’s are being forced to be in person 16 field days a month, tracking if you send RTE’s, tracking if you don’t’, How many lunches you do, how many medical inquires ….MG is a nice guy but clearly not up to the task. Victor is in hyper micro manage mode and is checking the metrics personally. Because you know MS isn’t specialty in his eyes…..reach and frequency will save us. Taking our division and turning it into Primary Care. Such a joke. Oh and don’t even get me started on the new IC plan. territories with no volume to be rewarded when they grow from 20 to 30. But big volume territories will be fucked even if they grow from 500 to 550. The king of IC Doug owns this shit plan. That’s all you need to know. Sad truth is Kesimpta is a great drug and in typical novartis fashion we are fucking it up in spectacular fashion. We are our own worst enemy always

For sure, he knows everything when it comes to IC and analytics and is well connected at HQ. Be careful what you say and do. However, send lots of emails, track metrics/spreadsheets from your team, and play the yes game to stay in his favor.

Same pathetic story in CRM soon to be the CV division (looks like we won’t get iptacopan in 2023). Senior management’s Leqvio launch plan is a bust and they turn around and blame the sales force. Where is the accountability? Clearly this is a systemic problem!

32 million in total sales thru June 2022. CRM-CV is on borrowed time.

Evidently Xiidra and Xolair combined bring in $4 billion so that should make EC and Respiro feel pretty secure.

I just heard the same. Vas really screwed up. Xiidra a Xolair are not necessarily what Novartis wants. However, after failing to bring to market anything of substance. These two meds are the only steady flow to eventually support future launches. They can’t get rid of either one seems to be the higher up consensus. It ain’t looking good for Vas and his inept decision making.