One Ms really?

Even if you have been displaced, you need to be getting out those APEX invitations this afternoon ahead of tonight's APEX summit. This is your LAST CHANCE to win those 50 Spark Points. Please hustle, hustle, hustle!!!!!!!!!

Only a couple more hours to get the APEX invites out!! We can do it!!

Hey Everybody, I only got two HCPs registered for APEX and only one attended tonight. How did everyone else do? I don't think I have a shot at winning the 50 spark points so I am kinda of bummed out. Do you think we will have another contest opportunity? So much going on!

Hey Everybody, I only got two HCPs registered for APEX and only one attended tonight. How did everyone else do? I don't think I have a shot at winning the 50 spark points so I am kinda of bummed out. Do you think we will have another contest opportunity? So much going on!

It was funny one time. Now STFU and go away what a loser.

The maps and territories make zero sense—let’s talk about that and the good people that nvs is letting go. For those of us still here, this will be another disaster in less than a year. It’s sad bc the drug is great, but the leadership and decision makers messed this one up.

The maps and territories make zero sense—let’s talk about that and the good people that nvs is letting go. For those of us still here, this will be another disaster in less than a year. It’s sad bc the drug is great, but the leadership and decision makers messed this one up.
Just feel blindsided We we’re told that they were being transparent. Actually believed them. Minimal disruption. Will be interesting to see how they develop our new culture. I have had the opportunity to engage with Michael Gwinner in the past. I liked him. Super smart and engaging. The reality is nothing is guaranteed in our industry. I guess my take away from all of this is…. When they say change is coming…with minimal disruption. It’s code word for “lay off”.

Just feel blindsided We we’re told that they were being transparent. Actually believed them. Minimal disruption. Will be interesting to see how they develop our new culture. I have had the opportunity to engage with Michael Gwinner in the past. I liked him. Super smart and engaging. The reality is nothing is guaranteed in our industry. I guess my take away from all of this is…. When they say change is coming…with minimal disruption. It’s code word for “lay off”.

Yo- what rock were you under? This thread started over a year ago. Leadership started dropping hints last summer. I can tell you have never been through a lay-off or you wouldn't be writing such moronic statements.

Yo- what rock were you under? This thread started over a year ago. Leadership started dropping hints last summer. I can tell you have never been through a lay-off or you wouldn't be writing such moronic statements.[/

original post person here: I was only off by a few weeks about the reorg/layoff. Hear me now: if you are MS2 or in a low volume territory that does not grow you have about 18 months before next “right size”. They actually wanted to make deeper cuts this time but held off for fear of crushing any momentum kesimpta has. The number they actually wanted was 93 solo rep territories. That was the original ZS recommendation based on market potential. They chose not to do it now BC they thought that would signal a lack of faith in the brand to deliver on $6 billion dollar revenue projection long term. Heads on swivels if you made it through this cut. You are only as good as your number. Moving to growth goals may 1. If you are bucket 1 kiss your sweet overpriced payouts for low volume goodbye. Oh and if you were on the town hall yesterday you heard victor, bend over and grab your ankles for more KPI tracking and micro management. Unbossed my ass