• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

Occupy Wall Street gives Award to Pfixer!

seems ridiculous for States not to be able to negotiate drug prices. As a taxpayer, I find this outrageous especially when other vendors have to bid.

Why are drug companies so protected?

there were healthcare workers; physicians and nurses that protested with the Occupy Wallstreeters in front of Pfixer headquarters that day.

most of the drs. I know have kicked Pfixer reps out of their offices or will very soon due to Pfixer's ties with ObamaCare. Samples will be ordered by a third party vendor. Adios!

seems ridiculous for States not to be able to negotiate drug prices. As a taxpayer, I find this outrageous especially when other vendors have to bid.

Why are drug companies so protected?

States DO negotiate, numbnuts. Medicaid is funded jointly by states & the federal govt, and they are guaranteed BY LAW to get the lowest price. Take your error-filled DNC talking points and go back to the Huffington Post or whatever commie rock you crawled out from under...