Nurse Educators

Honestly, few nurses want to put up with this kind of bullshit. I think they thought they were getting a valued clinical consulting job and they are bullied, have reports up the wazoo, have back stabbing AZ counterparts, two day ride a longs, have extremely long hours with no overtime, have to tiptoe around hospitals to "catch" targets and call on retail. Not exactly what a nurse thought they would be doing. Most that I know hate the job. I do not blame them. We (PSS's) do need them but many are starting to lose their steam and enthusiasm for the position, making them pretty useless. Nurses just are not cut out to handle this kind of negative environment.

This is exactly why I'm leaving, back stabbing AZ counterparts!

TCS from the West

Ditto. I spend more time coordinating access than selling.

Well, now you know the world of pharma sales is far, far from the glorious job you thought we had. Personally, I would give my eye teeth to have been a nurse - a real job with value. Very, very tough to find any value at all in the long slow process of pharma sales. The targets are tough as nails, not interested anymore in what we're selling, access is nearly impossible, the red tape is extreme and then you throw in counterparts that lack even basic communication skills plus the zillion worthless reports and trackers required each week. Fun, isn't it?

Well, now you know the world of pharma sales is far, far from the glorious job you thought we had. Personally, I would give my eye teeth to have been a nurse - a real job with value. Very, very tough to find any value at all in the long slow process of pharma sales. The targets are tough as nails, not interested anymore in what we're selling, access is nearly impossible, the red tape is extreme and then you throw in counterparts that lack even basic communication skills plus the zillion worthless reports and trackers required each week. Fun, isn't it?

Yeah fun like cleaning bed pans.

It is interesting how people blame Pascal for not weeding out incompetents and the like. The guy has to run a worldwide company faced with a huge patent cliff while trying to rebuild a very weak pipeline. Let's be honest, he is hardly aware U.S. based reps exist, and certainly not on an individual basis. He has to rely on people like Hudson to get that job done, and even there job number one is showing the U.S. can maintain or grow market share.

I know...I feel so sorry for him. YOU ARE A JACKASS!!!

It is interesting how people blame Pascal for not weeding out incompetents and the like. The guy has to run a worldwide company faced with a huge patent cliff while trying to rebuild a very weak pipeline. Let's be honest, he is hardly aware U.S. based reps exist, and certainly not on an individual basis. He has to rely on people like Hudson to get that job done, and even there job number one is showing the U.S. can maintain or grow market share.

Poor Pascal!!!!! Its such a pity!! You have got to be the dumbest shit on earth!

The company is InVentive and led by some Hillbilly from Indianapolis. The guy is about as exciting as watching paint dry and the DM in Chicago and she said they demoted him because of a riff with LD. Nurses can't sell that's not their roll and we made an error by thinking this would help save the product.

Maybe AZ made a huge error when they hired an incompetent lout who can't spell "role." Loser!