Nurse Educators

The company is InVentive and led by some Hillbilly from Indianapolis. The guy is about as exciting as watching paint dry and the DM in Chicago and she said they demoted him because of a riff with LD. Nurses can't sell that's not their roll and we made an error by thinking this would help save the product.

A experiment that isn't working out, that's all.

AZ has just expanded this program to the respiratory division and they are working on expanding it to the CV side as well. Look, there are good AZ Reps and bad AZ Reps. There are good TCS's and bad TCS's. Once we weed out all the bad, we will start moving B forward.

AZ has just expanded this program to the respiratory division and they are working on expanding it to the CV side as well. Look, there are good AZ Reps and bad AZ Reps. There are good TCS's and bad TCS's. Once we weed out all the bad, we will start moving B forward.

Not worth the time of the effort.

Also, we lose Symbicort in 18 months so anything you throw at it is gravy on the top. We already made our money from that product.

When AstraZeneca posts jobs on its website for PSS's, the ad states that the candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in "anything". Nurse Educators have their BSN and RN. I think it is rather obvious who is clearly more authoritative on clinical science here. Today's PSS's are far inferior in today's selling enviroment.

When AstraZeneca posts jobs on its website for PSS's, the ad states that the candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in "anything". Nurse Educators have their BSN and RN. I think it is rather obvious who is clearly more authoritative on clinical science here. Today's PSS's are far inferior in today's selling enviroment.

Be quiet !!!!! We are not allowed to be directly clinical by order of the FDA. Once you work for Az you are now tainted by the pharma brush. God ! the shit the nurses do is not special. You were hired not for your expertise but for your title. We are trying to fool customers into thinking you are not biased.

Be quiet !!!!! We are not allowed to be directly clinical by order of the FDA. Once you work for Az you are now tainted by the pharma brush. God ! the shit the nurses do is not special. You were hired not for your expertise but for your title. We are trying to fool customers into thinking you are not biased.

The nursing thing was only intended as providing a value proposition to pump up the company for Wall Street and side step the DOJ issues. Their party is over by year end. AZ got what it needed.

WTF do you want with a DOJ inquiry hanging over us? You think doctors are jumping up and down to Rx a drug with this sort of shit in the news? Asshole. Not a damn thing any rep OR FUCKING NURSE can do about it.

AZ has had Corporate Integrity Agreements going on for the last 12 years. There's a government official there, in the office, overseeing things.

So if AZ was even close to doing the right thing, it should point a big finger at the guy from the government sitting in the home office.

(But, of course, AZ is not doing the right thing, they are acting like Saddam did with the chemical weapons inspectors, so they are acting like any criminal would -- like a criminal.)

The company is InVentive and led by some Hillbilly from Indianapolis. The guy is about as exciting as watching paint dry and the DM in Chicago and she said they demoted him because of a riff with LD. Nurses can't sell that's not their roll and we made an error by thinking this would help save the product.

Nice guy but boring. I fell asleep talking to him at the last BEM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_vSSKfs-Bs

Get this through your fat Nursing head AstraZeneca does not care what you think or what you know. This company will tell you what to do and how to do it and if you don't like it then go back to floor Nursing. You're opinion means nothing.

I agree with this statement. Just like we saw in Atlanta , some of the TCS s were well put together others are not. Our TCS is great and she has helped out, increase our NBRXs .we have gone up 33%

Ditto. Mine is a sanctimonious ass. No cardiology or hospital nurse experience. Attended a few of her in services. She was articulate but gave a bunch of inaccurate information on the side effects. I had politely correct her. She really went off. I am nurse bla bla bla. That does not mean you incorrect information on side effects . Holy crap ! We were promised rns with direct cardiac ICU CCU or Cath lab experience. wtf an rn with no cardic experience ? Can't do an ECG ?

Some of the TCS s have cardiac background and pharma, they said about 45%

Some of the TCS s have cardiac background and pharma, they said about 45%

90% of the TCS division has NO commercial industry experience so don't expect what you take for granted with a PSS. We did not hire them sell, we hired them to educate the market place. The reality is it's nothing more than a soft sell with soft measurements. Support for the project after Q4 will not be favorable.

S

However it is working out, AZ has seen an increase of NBRXs, coupon redemptions, and ddd units. Not just a slight increase a "moderate" increase. Some people have bad TCS's others have really great ones!

Corporate in active discussions to extend this contract for another 2 years. Look for the announcement by end of Q1....

I posted #25 and I am a PSS. Who's kidding who.

90% of the TCS division has NO commercial industry experience so don't expect what you take for granted with a PSS. We did not hire them sell, we hired them to educate the market place. The reality is it's nothing more than a soft sell with soft measurements. Support for the project after Q4 will not be favorable.

S

I believe the company AZ should do more in depth training with these nurses! It is our "brand team" that does not choose to do more training with these nurses. They do need more cardiovascular background however its also the training department who is doing the training. It is sad that some of the nurses that are hired have worked in infertility office and never in ICU. Our TCS has industry experience and CICU experience.