Nurse Educators

Please get rid of this worthless division.

Ditto. Mine is a sanctimonious ass. No cardiology or hospital nurse experience. Attended a few of her in services. She was articulate but gave a bunch of inaccurate information on the side effects. I had politely correct her. She really went off. I am nurse bla bla bla. That does not mean you incorrect information on side effects . Holy crap ! We were promised rns with direct cardiac ICU CCU or Cath lab experience. wtf an rn with no cardic experience ? Can't do an ECG ?

Ditto. Mine is a sanctimonious ass. No cardiology or hospital nurse experience. Attended a few of her in services. She was articulate but gave a bunch of inaccurate information on the side effects. I had politely correct her. She really went off. I am nurse bla bla bla. That does not mean you incorrect information on side effects . Holy crap ! We were promised rns with direct cardiac ICU CCU or Cath lab experience. wtf an rn with no cardic experience ? Can't do an ECG ?

Get over yourself! Just last week you were selling copiers.

Wow, just caring that the patient is dosed correctly and does not get other meds with B that are a dangerous combo. If you are nurse you disgust me if you are okay with making shit up

If any nurse should disgust you then take a look in the mirror. Stop masquerading like you're a HCP while wearing scrubs. You're better off playing doctor with your kids and reading them the PI because they are they only ones who are going to believe your foolishness.

Says the pharma "sales" rep who cant even get an interview outside of another dead end pharma job. Dont hate just because your ten years in the industry and communications degree means this is as good as it is ever going to.get for you. The fact than we make more in base salary than you do with bonus must really piss you off. Not my fault that you made shitty career choices.

Face it, this industry is moving to highly paid HCPs, and low rent customer service jobs. You will be squeezed out, or will end up bouncing from contract job to.contact job.

Enjoy it while it lasts....

Who is the contract with. Maybe it's the company not the nurses

The company is InVentive and led by some Hillbilly from Indianapolis. The guy is about as exciting as watching paint dry and the DM in Chicago and she said they demoted him because of a riff with LD. Nurses can't sell that's not their roll and we made an error by thinking this would help save the product.

A couple of facts to get out of the way ... PSS's don't actually 'sell' in the truest sense of the word, but the nurse 'educators' sure as all heck do not help the sales process at all. I've found these nurse educators to be completely unqualified and full of themselves. If given the opportunity to have an in depth clinical conversation with any customer, they are exposed for knowing very little in a heartbeat. Most do not have cardiac background, most know nothing about sales and the pharmaceutical industry. Any success we are having as a whole (and let's be honest ... it's marginal success) is not attributable to the TCS's in any way. Dump them, give the discharge space back to the hospital reps, and let's move on.

A couple of facts to get out of the way ... PSS's don't actually 'sell' in the truest sense of the word, but the nurse 'educators' sure as all heck do not help the sales process at all. I've found these nurse educators to be completely unqualified and full of themselves. If given the opportunity to have an in depth clinical conversation with any customer, they are exposed for knowing very little in a heartbeat. Most do not have cardiac background, most know nothing about sales and the pharmaceutical industry. Any success we are having as a whole (and let's be honest ... it's marginal success) is not attributable to the TCS's in any way. Dump them, give the discharge space back to the hospital reps, and let's move on.

Ditto. Perhaps there are some good are good mine is not. She almost got us kicked out of our hospital s doing all her ridiculous shit.

Truer words were never spoken! They are completely useless, not to mention a thorn in my side.

WTF do you want with a DOJ inquiry hanging over us? You think doctors are jumping up and down to Rx a drug with this sort of shit in the news? Asshole. Not a damn thing any rep OR FUCKING NURSE can do about it.