• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

No more EZ Cater

anonymous

Just a little something to inform you all of. Abbvie no longer participates in ezcater rewards and any rewards you were saving; maybe for the holidays or what not is now gone. If you didnt claim it, its gone.

<

Sorry but if you’re not rolling in straight cash kickbacks from local mom and pop restaurants you’re doing it wrong.
ha you are right, they do take a massive percentage of the restaurant's profit. A restaurant owner told me recently he barely covers his own costs anytime an ezcater order comes in. order direct from the restaurant and try to use your locally owned establishments. sometimes you can even coach them on how to be better caterers if they don't do much of it ( buying larger to-go tray pans and serving tools, coming up with different menu items, etc.)

ha you are right, they do take a massive percentage of the restaurant's profit. A restaurant owner told me recently he barely covers his own costs anytime an ezcater order comes in. order direct from the restaurant and try to use your locally owned establishments. sometimes you can even coach them on how to be better caterers if they don't do much of it ( buying larger to-go tray pans and serving tools, coming up with different menu items, etc.)
Thanks sandwich boy rep.

Yeah, if this phrama gig doesn't work out you always have the catering line of work to look forward to! Keep up the good work.

Assuming Abbvie was able to facilitate this due to the link to Concur with corporate card. However, my account is set up with a personal email and I have accumulated points from previous employers & non-work related orders. Not happy.