• Wed news: Lilly’s 4.5B medicine foundry project. 5 FDA decisions to watch in Q4. Hurricane Helene and the health supply chain. Lundbeck taps Charles River for AI-enabled neuro drug discovery. Amgen tax evasion lawsuit. See more on our front page

More HCV reps leave

Gilead has gone public that they will launch their new regimen next month!! Louie Louie told us we would be the first DAA on the market!! Another lie from HQ!! I think I have the flu today - - - need to go golfing and think about how to get out of this hell hole! FU Abbvie!

Relax, this isn't the time to panic. News coming.

Gilead has gone public that they will launch their new regimen next month!! Louie Louie told us we would be the first DAA on the market!! Another lie from HQ!! I think I have the flu today - - - need to go golfing and think about how to get out of this hell hole! FU Abbvie!

You're an idiot. You should consider killing yourself.

My girlfriend is a Gilead rep. Last night in bed, she was talking about their upcoming launch meeting and asking me when Abbvie's launch meeting is scheduled! I did not get mad because she is GREAT in bed, uses her great bonus checks to take me out to high end restaurants, and doesn't mind that I am married! In addition she is talking to her boss about a territory for me! Call me a lucky dude!

My girlfriend is a Gilead rep. Last night in bed, she was talking about their upcoming launch meeting and asking me when Abbvie's launch meeting is scheduled! I did not get mad because she is GREAT in bed, uses her great bonus checks to take me out to high end restaurants, and doesn't mind that I am married! In addition she is talking to her boss about a territory for me! Call me a lucky dude!

Yea, ur wife doesn't mind that I'm married either

Your "girlfriend" is CP you coward Troll Loser !

What happens when you leave and another company calls HR for a reference? If they hate you already, do they give you a crappy reference? Even though its illegal?

They can only comment that you worked there from start date to end date. No comments on how or why you left.

It does not matter. You are not worth any potential lawsuit.

Gilead has the gold standard in HCV therapy as well as squeezes!!

Why do Abbvie reps leave? Simple answer, we are constantly being outflanked by Gilead! We are following the market and not leading/driving it!! Where is the bold and aggressive leadership? NOT AT ABBOTT PARK!! All they do is sniff Gilead's butt!! Sick of this place!!!

Why do Abbvie reps leave? Simple answer, we are constantly being outflanked by Gilead! We are following the market and not leading/driving it!! Where is the bold and aggressive leadership? NOT AT ABBOTT PARK!! All they do is sniff Gilead's butt!! Sick of this place!!!

No it's the shoes. Keep in mind that if the price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price.

No it's the shoes. Keep in mind that if the price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price.

''We know there are known knowns: there are things we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know.''

''We know there are known knowns: there are things we know. We also know there are known unknowns: that is to say we know there are things we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know.''

Such poetry, today;I like it. I don't think the AbbVies know that they don't know and so live blissfully in ignorance; including those that believe that they are scientifically inclined. But then, perhaps I don't know what they don't know; I can only hope.