• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

NNI Field Reps Compensation rank last in latest ZS Associates U.S. audit

<

Bit it's a privilege to work at NNI!

Biggest Circus in the Industry.

Only Company Paying Shit Bonus for P2.

Only Company Without Goals/IC Plan for P3.

Only Company with DBMs in the field with Reps going into offices.

Only Company with DEs exclusively calling on HealthSystems thy have their own DEs.

I think the ET is just messing with People Now.

Please Respond to any/all of these to dispute.

Be glad you have a job! Been displaced from Novo and can’t get back into pharma, thought I was coming back to Novo and get this bs pandemic hit!
I’m sure it sucks what they are doing to you all with bonuses but something is better than nothing.

#stilltrying

Be glad you have a job! Been displaced from Novo and can’t get back into pharma, thought I was coming back to Novo and get this bs pandemic hit!
I’m sure it sucks what they are doing to you all with bonuses but something is better than nothing.

#stilltrying

sorry to hear that, keep trying with NNI and your old partners, dbm, rbd etc. Look into a possible move to NJ or clayton? other companies are hiring these days, but I feel for you. I think people are just venting as usual, I for one am very grateful to be employed these days!