New AD Derm drug

Galderma just laid off a bunch of its sales force today. We have far fewer scripts in the Derm BU and far more head count. This can't last too much longer-Eucrisa is a losing proposition, and Cibinqo is a total dog. Good luck getting on board another company when word is out we're not a performance based organization, we were out 2 years with Covid, and we barely work. I'm looking for another position within Pfizer to continue this gravy train.

Like poster above stated, things aren't going as planned in Derm. Any talks off realignment or reducing headcount? Thanksgiving is around the corner and that's when things happen around the holidays.

Millions of people missing out on once-in-a-lifetime experiences for nothing and abbvie is the remedy? Thats not right. That is not a deterrent. A foaming at the mouth dog ripping flesh from bone is a deterrent.

Not that difficult...docs realize the situation we are in. I've got docs suggesting other gigs to me. We'll be fine...there are other good jobs out there!
Multiple companies were hiring and if you did not leave then, you either tried and could not get another job or you were happy with the MBO's we get paid. I know from speaking with friends at other companies our situation of staying home for two years during Covid, our awful Cibinqo launch, Eucrisa in the toilet, all will factor in to other companies when they're hiring.

Working in a non performance culture is not exactly endearing to other derm companies. I'm going to ride this out as long as possible, even if it means changing divisions. To easy not to coast here, get my beni's, good salary, MBO $$ and work half the day.