Derm

Which idiot did you get for your team meeting? We got another marketer who has never talked to a doctor and my manager is asking if we can just uninvite them.
Domenica? Came to our team and said we sucked at selling Litfulo then talked so much theory because she has never led a sales team or sold a product ever at Pfizer and probably anywhere. It shows!!

Dunce hired a bunch of fresh college graduates to show how important marketing takes this brand.

Better than the spanish and danish duo who have never talked to a prescriber or know what a sales detail is or worked in America. Talk about theory. They finally hire white men and its foreigners. Go figure!

“This totally worked in denmark I swear, cibinqo is big there”

He did a ride along with someone on my team and they were uncomfortable with how new all of this was for him.

The new marketing leads will be the litfulo woman and the danish guy. Mark my words.

Worst options but obvious choices. Cant have all male sales leaders and all male marketing leaders….. She will get the diversity hire.

Begging them to pick someone with PFIZER sales experience!!!

Scrub baby for head of marketing?
we would prefer the target of your cafepharma obsession over litfulo lady any day. at least he carried the bag. she has zero credibility. she was a low level peon on eliquis but mentions it every time she talks to us.

its a joke. why do we get c list marketers? we got velsipity rejects now i hear. how pathetic is derm viewed?

we would prefer the target of your cafepharma obsession over litfulo lady any day. at least he carried the bag. she has zero credibility. she was a low level peon on eliquis but mentions it every time she talks to us.

its a joke. why do we get c list marketers? we got velsipity rejects now i hear. how pathetic is derm viewed?
Public schools are failing our children