Neuroscience

I agree with you. I find it hard to believe that they are telling those selected and those not at different times. I’m hoping all the information regarding selections are made at the same time. I hope the company is classy enough to do it that way. Even though I haven’t heard anything... I still feel in the running until I hear different

Think about it. Do you think they’ll call the person they want on Thursday and call all the people that weren’t chosen and not fir sure have an agreement worked out with who they want? With an expansion launch and a training class that needs to be filled soon.

Sorry. But it didn’t work out. The candidates selected already know and have agreed to an offer. If that should fall through then maybe you’ll get called next. Time to move on and think about something else

is there even room for negotiation? Recruiter dodged all my questions about range.

Then you need to learn how to start the negotiations better. But it friends on what you said your salary requirements are. If you said $135k then no, no room for negotiations lol.
What did you tell them and I’ll tell you if you had room?

I agree with you. I find it hard to believe that they are telling those selected and those not at different times. I’m hoping all the information regarding selections are made at the same time. I hope the company is classy enough to do it that way. Even though I haven’t heard anything... I still feel in the running until I hear different
From past experience with other companies offers go out first. They do not turn anyone down in case the offers do not go through, then they are able to move to the next candidate. Once all offers are accepted, they will turn the rest of us down. Training starts in 2 weeks. They cannot wait until the end of this week to extend offers. I hope that I am wrong, but this is what I have seen in the past.

From past experience with other companies offers go out first. They do not turn anyone down in case the offers do not go through, then they are able to move to the next candidate. Once all offers are accepted, they will turn the rest of us down. Training starts in 2 weeks. They cannot wait until the end of this week to extend offers. I hope that I am wrong, but this is what I have seen in the past.

yes that very well could be the case, however, maybe that’s why the date is the 17th being a Thursday because then they have that day and Friday to finalize offers if they did them all at once. would still give two weeks until training starts. Just a thought

yes that very well could be the case, however, maybe that’s why the date is the 17th being a Thursday because then they have that day and Friday to finalize offers if they did them all at once. would still give two weeks until training starts. Just a thought
Since I have not heard anything, I hope that you are right. I will try to stay positive. Good Luck!