• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Nearly ALL Allergran sales reps to lose their jobs next year!

Anonymous

News is finally leaking out. Actavis reps to replace job functions of Allergan reps by Q2 of next year.

Don't wait around to see what the severance package is- 3 months Max.

Get a new job ASAP.

<

Why is Ackman still paying his intern?

Remember, Father Ackman still owns almost 10% of Allergan souls, and so likes to keep an eye on what his AGN minions are plotting on CP. So now, get back to work, serfs; trundle on back to your cubicles and rental cars, and close another sale. There are still a few more days left in 2014 to squeeze out some more record-breaking profit-taking for Pershing Square Capital. With your continued help, Mr. Ackman will enjoy his best year ever.

Thank you,

Bill's Intern

On a serious note if anybody is looking for new opportunities I heard yellow pages is hiring. Unlike pharma, this is an industry that is trending up up up! My friend who works there told me the incentive trip next year is in Flint, Michigan!!!!

Remember, Father Ackman still owns almost 10% of Allergan souls, and so likes to keep an eye on what his AGN minions are plotting on CP. So now, get back to work, serfs; trundle on back to your cubicles and rental cars, and close another sale. There are still a few more days left in 2014 to squeeze out some more record-breaking profit-taking for Pershing Square Capital. With your continued help, Mr. Ackman will enjoy his best year ever.

Thank you,

Bill's Intern

Ackman only owns 1% of AGN stock. He sold and made billions.