National Meeting Memorial Day week?

Thank you! What a pack of idiots we work with! Also, when they start crap like this like flying out on a holiday, it never ends! Why do we still not know the location?

Now that it is May, I guess maybe on the holiday, on the 30th they may tell us where we are going for the meeting the next day? What a joke this is!

Now that it is May, I guess maybe on the holiday, on the 30th they may tell us where we are going for the meeting the next day? What a joke this is!
Sad we’ve been beaten into submission - Our new normal is to expect the worst, told nothing, grin and bear it. So if we get flights to mystery meeting we’ll be sitting in cargo or the toilets since there will be no seats

Sad we’ve been beaten into submission - Our new normal is to expect the worst, told nothing, grin and bear it. So if we get flights to mystery meeting we’ll be sitting in cargo or the toilets since there will be no seats

Now you finally get it! Spoiled little babies. Working part time for two years from home. Now you’re asked to show up to a live meeting and you whine and cry. “Whaaa. I’m not going to get a good seat on the plane.” “Whaaa. I have to coordinate child pickup from school.” “Whaaa. I can’t go to my favorite hot yoga class.” Boo hoo. All you special infants need to show up, shut up and clap like you life depends on it.

Now you finally get it! Spoiled little babies. Working part time for two years from home. Now you’re asked to show up to a live meeting and you whine and cry. “Whaaa. I’m not going to get a good seat on the plane.” “Whaaa. I have to coordinate child pickup from school.” “Whaaa. I can’t go to my favorite hot yoga class.” Boo hoo. All you special infants need to show up, shut up and clap like you life depends on it.
My mother warned me about people like you. Omg you are so troubled

Go away you flipping loser!

Dude we sell medication for idiots like you. You should take some and then go back to the basement.

Go F yourself

Dude is 100% right. I’m so tired of listening to my team mates bitch and complain. We are all lucky to have these jobs. To make the kind of money we do and get the benefits that help us care for our families. So many ungrateful parasites here.

Dude is 100% right. I’m so tired of listening to my team mates bitch and complain. We are all lucky to have these jobs. To make the kind of money we do and get the benefits that help us care for our families. So many ungrateful parasites here.

Well most of us won't have jobs tomorrow! What a chicken shit way to let us know at 10:00!

Well most of us won't have jobs tomorrow! What a chicken shit way to let us know at 10:00!
You should know by now they lie through their teeth. What they don’t realize is their beedy, shifty little eyes speak the truth. I knew after the meetings a couple weeks ago it was coming. Read between the lines, or eyebrows! Ha!

You should know by now they lie through their teeth. What they don’t realize is their beedy, shifty little eyes speak the truth. I knew after the meetings a couple weeks ago it was coming. Read between the lines, or eyebrows! Ha!

Oh we know! Everytime we ask a question it is a LIE that we get in return!