• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Metabolic Team: Sucks to be you

OK so they watered down the Met plan so it is easily attainable. We get that. The real question and concern is, how long do they get to ride this powder puff goal at such high staffing and expense numbers. Surely that piddly plan could be met with probably 75% less of these Agel reps. What is taking mgmt. so long to balance expenses levels to ACTUAL revenue attainment.
Where I came from, this simple business move would of been made a long time ago.
What a dinosaur of a company this is!

This place is being run in the pre-pre-historic style. Unbelievable what conditions continue to exist and not get addressed. About as motivating as working in an insane asylum and trying to impress your caretaker with your great work ethic. Totally pointless.

Oh yes, Metabolics is an amazing salesforce. What is your DECLINING NRX scripts per rep? Bet Vpak has more per rep especially when you consider the TRX Androgels that are either being switched to other brand or just discontinued completely for health concerns.
Face up. You are a wart on AbbVies ass now that is only getting more obvious and inappropriate by the day. They are keeping you around for the final milking run but that wont be for much longer.

BTY I think you need to quit using that term "Mens Health" in referring to Agel. Latest studies, the FDA, various key opinion leaders and public sentiment believe you should be referred to as "Mens Health RISK"

I recently worked a conference and my Mens Health booth was right next to Gilead HCV booth and I have to say we got along great. They kept saying how our HCV team ruined treatment for so many patients by dropping our panties to get on ESI and how so many Abbvie reps have no idea how to sell the treatment. We all laughed it off but seriously you need to hit the books and learn the science behind our treatment because these two were spot on with their disease state and history of treatment knowlege, truly was inspired. Its easy to see why we are behind but ultimately the product will gross 2 billion and hit blockbuster status but not by provider choice, by payor choice.

Also, Abbott/Abbvie has had several failed drug launches. Simcor, Trilipix, Vpak 1.62 packets. Where are the new products and I don't want Androgel 2.2% that would be an insult to my providers intelligence. Enough with attacks on each others sales force, the real venom is needed for the Marketing nut jobs and management who are afraid to rock the apple cart. Where is the innovation Ricky? We blew 5.5 billion dollars on a failed acquisition, HCV is nightmare, Humira is going generic in 2016, Androgel is losing share, Synthroid is losing share too. As a sales force we have a front row seat to our future and it doesn't look so bright right now but they keep saying we have a plan In place, if it's Ricky's I'm not that confident.

OK so they watered down the Met plan so it is easily attainable. We get that. The real question and concern is, how long do they get to ride this powder puff goal at such high staffing and expense numbers. Surely that piddly plan could be met with probably 75% less of these Agel reps. What is taking mgmt. so long to balance expenses levels to ACTUAL revenue attainment.
Where I came from, this simple business move would of been made a long time ago.
What a dinosaur of a company this is!

Because testosterone is detail sensitive. Unlike other diseases, Hypogonadism is out of mind out of sight. Meaning if you talk about it doctors will remember to look for it. I don't expect you to get this because your dumb, but I am a Certified Medical Rep with a degree In Economics so this shit comes easy to me. A busy Primary care doctor might see one patient a week who potentially qualifies as Hypogonadal according to the Endocrine guidelines for treatment. A Urologist is busy sticking his finger up asses to look for the disease so that's where we come in. An Endo is busy treating diabetes, usually with a 3-6 month waiting list so if your friendly Androgel rep isn't around the tree falls in the woods but it doesn't make a sound if you know what I mean.

We will always have a job here in Metabolics, it's nice to be in the nest!

Oh yes, Metabolics is an amazing salesforce. What is your DECLINING NRX scripts per rep? Bet Vpak has more per rep especially when you consider the TRX Androgels that are either being switched to other brand or just discontinued completely for health concerns.
Face up. You are a wart on AbbVies ass now that is only getting more obvious and inappropriate by the day. They are keeping you around for the final milking run but that wont be for much longer.

BTY I think you need to quit using that term "Mens Health" in referring to Agel. Latest studies, the FDA, various key opinion leaders and public sentiment believe you should be referred to as "Mens Health RISK"[/QUOTE

TESTOSTERONE IS SCHEDULED CIII, WHICH MEANS IN MOST STATES A TRX BECOMES AN NRX. So your just highlighting how ignorant you are of our franchise and we are about 330 strong which is half of our peak sales force. Furthermore, in a clinical trial setting 80% of patients will reach normal levels of T. That doesn't mean treatment worked it just means that their levels reached normal. Testosterone is a nuanced product and often the brand that's covered isn't the brand that works, so there will always be a need for intelligent rep interactions which is why you will never be on our team.

BTY I think you need to quit using that term "Mens Health" in referring to Agel. Latest studies, the FDA, various key opinion leaders and public sentiment believe you should be referred to as "Mens Health RISK"[/QUOTE

TESTOSTERONE IS SCHEDULED CIII, WHICH MEANS IN MOST STATES A TRX BECOMES AN NRX. So your just highlighting how ignorant you are of our franchise and we are about 330 strong which is half of our peak sales force. Furthermore, in a clinical trial setting 80% of patients will reach normal levels of T. That doesn't mean treatment worked it just means that their levels reached normal. Testosterone is a nuanced product and often the brand that's covered isn't the brand that works, so there will always be a need for intelligent rep interactions which is why you will never be on our team.

Had to weigh in here. I originated in CV then to your joke testy organization before landing in Humira so I know the environ.
Met is a cult for the most part. That POS Jimmy is a conman and most of you, primarily former Solvay, eat the shit right up that he is slinging.
I was utterly embarrassed to show my face so often in many of the offices with the bad reputation test. treatment has been getting and how we were essentially selling OFF LABEL! There was a primary message that said this Androgel is the savior of almost all middle aged guys woes. Tired? Forgetful? No woody? No problem. Its low testy. Well. the tide has turned and now the concensus is building that its really called AGING. And many docs before I left the cult, were hearing the CV risk stories and FDA warnings.
Thank heavens I am long out of that joke of a job.
My teammates and I would sit around talking about all our faked calls and how we could focus on the literally dozen writers with 3 of us covering the same territory!
You are going to be toast and why the hell they have over 300 reps doing this crap is an utter travesty to stockholders.
The market is shrinking due to FDA and other cardio opinion leaders. The generic competition is breathing down your neck and you are faced with a recently announced potential class action liability suit from former Andro users who experienced CV events after taking it.
Oh, another bright ray of sunshine that you surely can't see due to your blindness, possible charges of selling off label are in the works.
Other then all that, keep eating Jimmy's bullshit and you will be fine. You are a true asset to a Biologic company and your job is well protected. LMFAO!!

Anyone on that conference call with the East yesterday, what a bunch of bull shit crap, where does Brodsky get these fools, Harvard?
They think it's the fault of the sales force that sales suck, look again at the pathetic managed care department instead of a demotivational trip to fla.
They are killing the sales force, Marty wake up, fire idiots like Brodsky and Mary Pat, wow come on, they have no clue, ask anyone ok?
Let's get real.............

Had to weigh in here. I originated in CV then to your joke testy organization before landing in Humira so I know the environ.
Met is a cult for the most part. That POS Jimmy is a conman and most of you, primarily former Solvay, eat the shit right up that he is slinging.
I was utterly embarrassed to show my face so often in many of the offices with the bad reputation test. treatment has been getting and how we were essentially selling OFF LABEL! There was a primary message that said this Androgel is the savior of almost all middle aged guys woes. Tired? Forgetful? No woody? No problem. Its low testy. Well. the tide has turned and now the concensus is building that its really called AGING. And many docs before I left the cult, were hearing the CV risk stories and FDA warnings.
My teammates and I would sit around talking about all our faked calls and how we could focus on the literally dozen writers with 3 of us covering the same territory!
You are going to be toast and why the hell they have over 300 reps doing this crap is an utter travesty to stockholders.
The market is shrinking due to FDA and other cardio opinion leaders. The generic competition is breathing down your neck and you are faced with a recently announced potential class action liability suit from former Andro users who experienced CV events after taking it.
Oh, another bright ray of sunshine that you surely can't see due to your blindness, possible charges of selling off label are in the works.
Other then all that, keep eating Jimmy's bullshit and you will be fine. You are a true asset to a Biologic company and .

So you were in cardiovascular care. Did you ever talk about fluffy lol or even better, doctor we make new hdl. I'm actually chuckling while I type. We never sold the product like you suggest, well maybe you did. But then I would expect that from the PPARa. Team.

Other then all that, keep eating Jimmy's bullshit and you will be fine. You are a true asset to a Biologic company and your job is well protected. LMFAO!!

Right on the money. I am a former CV rep who got stuck over here on Metadreamland a few years ago. I just want my severance pkg. This spermgel is dying on the vine and we are all being sold a bunch of BS. 3/4 reps I personally know don't do jack. The offices are sick of us and we are forced to phony up calls or our numbers would be even worse!
I am still very hopeful that we will be put out of our misery before the end of this year.
Show me the money!

Wow is that really a post above from an actual Metabolic drone? Someone who really tells it like it is and can think for themselves? Nah. Must be at best an ex-cult member who has been reprogrammed back to reality.

Anyone on that conference call with the East yesterday, what a bunch of bull shit crap, where does Brodsky get these fools, Harvard?
They think it's the fault of the sales force that sales suck, look again at the pathetic managed care department instead of a demotivational trip to fla.
They are killing the sales force, Marty wake up, fire idiots like Brodsky and Mary Pat, wow come on, they have no clue, ask anyone ok?
Let's get real.............

You almost had me pissing my pants. Wah! Wah! The food is just terrible on this Titanic cruise.
Fire the waiters! Wah! I don't like the music choices by the orchestra.
What?! There's ice cubes in the ocean water!? Wah!
Wait til your numbers come out again tomorrow you clueless dipshit! Are you expecting Marty to take the fall for the peeon sales force?

So you are making your plan numbers in Metabolics, eh? Well genius, that means they obviously booked a steeply dropping plan number because your actual numbers have been falling like a rock for quite a while now.

Let me explain to you what all this really means. The company has accepted the fact that your business is a loser, they are making it easy on you in the very SHORTTERM.
BUTTTTTTTTT, they know this is not an ongoing venture that is long for this world.
Bottom line, you are screwed soon. This is not a charity, it is a business. They don't pay large groups of people to support a product that has a falling revenue stream and only looks like it will continue to fall much further.
Even your St. Jimmy cannot help you there. Best guess, by end of this year you will be shredded. Maybe sooner.

Unbelievable that these idiots have been around this long. They need this explained to them?

OMG Androgel numbers for Q1 are pathetic and embarrassing. How will Father Jim spin that turd. Oh yeah, we made our plan. Wow sure is great to have a pathetically low plan. Get a real job like HCV or Humira where they are actually counting on you to produce.
Tic toc.......

ANOTHER 40% reduction for Androgel in quarter to quarter revenue!!!
Man we are on a real roll with this gem.
What a complete disaster but we are making our plan!! Wooohoo!
When plan hits 0 we will be really making HUGE bonus, right Jimmy?

This thing is on a complete death spiral. Second quarter looks to be even much worse.
Just keep paying me for doing nothing. I'll take it!

Can you please reconsider that severance pkg or are you going to mislead us on that too?

ANOTHER 40% reduction for Androgel in quarter to quarter revenue!!!
Man we are on a real roll with this gem.
What a complete disaster but we are making our plan!! Wooohoo!
When plan hits 0 we will be really making HUGE bonus, right Jimmy?

This thing is on a complete death spiral. Second quarter looks to be even much worse.
Just keep paying me for doing nothing. I'll take it!

Can you please reconsider that severance pkg or are you going to mislead us on that too?

Synthroid sampling is our only savior. More online sample ordering emphasis and we are complete toast.
Approx 350 reps nationally costing about 225K each with benefits, car etc, That's $88M in unnecessary expense that falls right to the bottom line. Does Ricky have a Kellogg MBA too? Keep in mind revenue does not go to zero when reps are deeply cut. In fact in many cases it goes up due to less irritation.

Synthroid sampling is our only savior. More online sample ordering emphasis and we are complete toast.
Approx 350 reps nationally costing about 225K each with benefits, car etc, That's $88M in unnecessary expense that falls right to the bottom line. Does Ricky have a Kellogg MBA too? Keep in mind revenue does not go to zero when reps are deeply cut. In fact in many cases it goes up due to less irritation.

Word. We stick out like a sore weewee! I'm not believing any more BS. We are their
sucka who they keep stroking so we at least leave our house a couple times a week.
No way is this disastrous franchise going to last much longer. Our expenses are far too
high a percent of revenue. Exactly what they said in the earnings call was going to continue
to be improved throughout 2015.
Now I'm in complete passive mode. Momma didn't raise no fool!

Not to worry. We are all safe. There will be no cuts in metabolics. We are the premier sales force so they will keep us indefinitely.
We only dropped another 40%. Any other sales force would of dropped uh uh...never mind all those little details.
Don't look behind the curtain. That man is not the all powerful Oz. We are all safe. We are the premier sales force and will be the last to be laid off.
This is a recording.
Just go out there and continue to embarrass yourselves. Show you will do anything and are undaunted by your sales results. Don't listen to the docs and staff laughing at you after you have fed them. Just keep it coming. Keep throwing more money away with lunches and programs that no one attends.
The stockholders are counting on you to keep the stock propped up. Or is it down?

Not to worry. We are all safe. There will be no cuts in metabolics. We are the premier sales force so they will keep us indefinitely.
We only dropped another 40%. Any other sales force would of dropped uh uh...never mind all those little details.
Don't look behind the curtain. That man is not the all powerful Oz. We are all safe. We are the premier sales force and will be the last to be laid off.
This is a recording.
Just go out there and continue to embarrass yourselves. Show you will do anything and are undaunted by your sales results. Don't listen to the docs and staff laughing at you after you have fed them. Just keep it coming. Keep throwing more money away with lunches and programs that no one attends.
The stockholders are counting on you to keep the stock propped up. Or is it down?

LMAO!! Speaks to that Metabolics franchise on many levels, some even subtly.
Brag about their great, expert sales team and their sales numbers are dropping like a rock for years. Boast about their safe haven due to their expertise which is a blatant insult to the management teams' ability to run a business prudently and in the shareholders best interests.