Merck Management's IPAD Rollout: What a total laugh!!

Just get one of those mylar freezer bags you buy at the grocery to keep stuff cold in your car on the way home. Stick the IPad in it when not in an office. Can't transmit through it.

It's not that simple. It's MOBILE IRON that tracks your location. It continues to work even when the iPad is off.

Yes, if you open Mobile Iron, go to settings at the bottom of the screen, then click on mobile activity map, this is how you are tracked.
It will record your movement as you ping off towers.
The CTL's have an app on their iPad that allows them to see the Mobile Activity Maps of each of their reps.
I believe it keeps a log, so if they need to they can see if you actually were at the office at the time you logged a call.

Yes, if you open Mobile Iron, go to settings at the bottom of the screen, then click on mobile activity map, this is how you are tracked.
It will record your movement as you ping off towers.
The CTL's have an app on their iPad that allows them to see the Mobile Activity Maps of each of their reps.
I believe it keeps a log, so if they need to they can see if you actually were at the office at the time you logged a call.

So in other words...drive to an office, park, and without getting out of the car...record a fictitious detail-only call. Wait a few minutes then proceed to the next office and do the same. Of course, throw in a couple of sampled/signed calls just to make it all seem legit. And by the time you know it, your day is done!

So in other words...drive to an office, park, and without getting out of the car...record a fictitious detail-only call. Wait a few minutes then proceed to the next office and do the same. Of course, throw in a couple of sampled/signed calls just to make it all seem legit. And by the time you know it, your day is done!

Yes. Sad but true. I have started to stock my car with my nail polishes, magazines...

FYI Merck... when you treat your employees like parolees that's what you get.