• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Madrigal Pharmaceuticals

id be more worried about the Sanofi rejects. They torpedo everything they touch. Look at Mallinkrodt, Intercept, Avion, ViiV, Eisai to name a few.
Heck, they torpedoed their own companies they merged with starting with Aventis and then Genzyme. If someone is a so called "leader" from Sanofi then think thrice.

Quite a few opportunities on their site and I know a lot of people that have applied for various roles but haven’t heard anything back. Seems like may be overwhelmed or the process is flawed

doubtful if they just posted the positions and aren’t hiring reps until the start of January. $140k is a low ball salary for this market (HCV is making $150 in a mature cure market).
I’m Gilead HCV. 160k+. 40K bonus. I’m in the middle of no where. Im sure the Cali reps and NY area reps are getting more. I’m hoping Madrigal can top that for me