LTC Pharmacy Scripts Now in Goals

Anonymous

Ok, the sales link weekly article says we are goaled and IC'd on these. Can anyone explain how we can possibly effect these scripts up or down w/out calling on LTC pharmacies or facilities? Anyone?

<

This is a classic example of "Dont worry, its not going to effect you" By 'you' the regional means them. Expect this to be repeated regularly by management. Address it with actual data and you will hear "Let me ask around" At this point never bring it up again

If you ask about it, you will look like a complainer. Managers don't know either, and probably RBDs are not sure either. You will not be calling on nursing homes, hospice, or SNFs, but you will be paid a bonus and ranked based on the scripts from these institutions. No you may not inquire about them, and no list will be provided for you. Just continue to work hard, and don't lose focus! Just hope that the dice lands in your favor! If it doesn't, than you must not be as good of a rep as the ones who have an increase in LTC scripts.

Why not ask that question in SIRC? LOL

Getting screwed again. I am sure FFE did the analysis and saw that it would lower overall IC compensation and make the stock price go up another.02.

Wait what am I saying FFE couldn't find their own butt with both hands.

Getting screwed again. I am sure FFE did the analysis and saw that it would lower overall IC compensation and make the stock price go up another.02.

Wait what am I saying FFE couldn't find their own butt with both hands.

I just think if they are going to put LTC in our goals and IC at least have the decency to tell us which doctors or facilities make it up. I've asked that question and noone has an answer. Our regional director has had a conference call about it and said don't worry about it. It has affected each territory in my district. Some it helped their Levemir by 4-5 share points. Others it made their Novolog goal go higher than it probably should have and they won't show us who the prescribers are that affected it. Just not right.

Hahaha. Love it! Yes, let's ask in SIRC!!

If you ask about it, you will look like a complainer. Managers don't know either, and probably RBDs are not sure either. You will not be calling on nursing homes, hospice, or SNFs, but you will be paid a bonus and ranked based on the scripts from these institutions. No you may not inquire about them, and no list will be provided for you. Just continue to work hard, and don't lose focus! Just hope that the dice lands in your favor! If it doesn't, than you must not be as good of a rep as the ones who have an increase in LTC scripts.

Why not ask that question in SIRC? LOL

Supposedly my DBM has a cc with the area today and there will be an explanation. I trust the AVP a lot more than my shifty RBD.

We'll see. At the very least this is yet another epic fail for the leadership team on communication and at the worst this another way to lower the overall IC payout.