• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

LIST TERRITORIES THAT WERE LAID OFF

<

bad news down here in Florida... I got cut, been here 7 yrs in good standing always in top 50%. I had GI brands.

I’m sorry. I’m not in one of the divisions being impacted. Did they ask you to be ready for a call and then just say if you’re in or out? Do they talk about end date/severance at a later time? Really sorry for you. ☹️

I’m sorry. I’m not in one of the divisions being impacted. Did they ask you to be ready for a call and then just say if you’re in or out? Do they talk about end date/severance at a later time? Really sorry for you. ☹️

That’s pretty much it, we’ll get a package by April 2nd. I’ve spoke with a member of my team that got kept and it seems there really is no rhyme or reason with what goes on once ZS gets a hold of everything. They keep saying performance matters ....it doesn’t.

That’s pretty much it, we’ll get a package by April 2nd. I’ve spoke with a member of my team that got kept and it seems there really is no rhyme or reason with what goes on once ZS gets a hold of everything. They keep saying performance matters ....it doesn’t.

Try and take this as an opportunity. I don’t want to sound corny. You are gonna need time to be sad, angry, unsure of what you did, impact on your family, etc. But get your resume out there ASAP. Layoffs are common at companies. Most wont hold it against you. Good luck

Absolute bloodbath in NYC. I’m top 3% in Cresset and was sent out to pasture. Oh well, this is what we sign up for in this industry.

Good luck to all.

Very sorry to hear of all these losses. I am on the Shire side in the NE and was retained, but I feel lucky, because it was a bloodbath. Many great performers are gone. Best wishes to you!

Very sorry to hear of all these losses. I am on the Shire side in the NE and was retained, but I feel lucky, because it was a bloodbath. Many great performers are gone. Best wishes to you!

Also on the Shire side in NE. Half our team is gone. Good luck to all my colleagues. We did lose a lot of great people and friends today. Good luck to everyone

With these numbers I’m wondering if the count was higher than 500...

It’s gotta be bigger than advertised.

In case anyone was naive enough to think that performance played a major role in the calculus, it really doesn’t. Generally speaking, field reps are seen as being very interchangeable and this is just another example. This is the first time I’ve been part of a reduction and while it’s disappointing given my performance, I knew what I signed up for and always calibrated my expectations accordingly. I’m fortunate that my background and location lends itself to opportunities in other industries and in different roles.

Good luck to everyone, it was a helluva run while it lasted. No bitterness other than that I won’t get to enjoy my trip to Hawaii.

Well it looks like it’s everywhere!!! All of Texas cut. 5/22 reps kept in my area. Blood bath. Good luck Takeda. Not always about a great product it’s about the relationships.