• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Layoffs will come sooner than expected

anonymous

Viehbacher was very careful with his words. Plan is to reduce headcount BY 2025. That doesn’t it won’t happen next week either. Biogen has no incentive to slowly roll this out. They know that employees start losing motivation and start looking the minute layoffs are announced. Biogen wants to dictate the terms of who gets cut So I wouldn’t be surprised we’re told to wait by our phones this month. Also, the MS revenue has dropped by 15% and no growth for the biosimilar team. I anticipate cuts to be deep with these two franchises. Good luck to all

<

Viehbacher was very careful with his words. Plan is to reduce headcount BY 2025. That doesn’t it won’t happen next week either. Biogen has no incentive to slowly roll this out. They know that employees start losing motivation and start looking the minute layoffs are announced. Biogen wants to dictate the terms of who gets cut So I wouldn’t be surprised we’re told to wait by our phones this month. Also, the MS revenue has dropped by 15% and no growth for the biosimilar team. I anticipate cuts to be deep with these two franchises. Good luck to all

hope you are right

I too am hoping for a layoff this month. Lay me off so I don’t have to quit and miss severance. Come on higher ups I know you are on here. Just spill the beans off when layoffs are.