Last vertex rep just quit

Of course but the question is why did you have to ask?
As far as I recall, you get offered a job in writing, and accept it. It says how much you make on the paper. Decline the job if it's not enough, or take it and shut the fuck up until you perform. Then you can ask for a raise. Sounds pretty simple to me.

That Idaho dude was a total doushe! All he did was bitch since he got here. I heard he used to call LD and ask why he didn't get more money. About half of the Vertex reps left, and the ones who are still here are good.

What's wrong leveraging your skills experience relationships and knowledge to request a raise?

What's wrong leveraging your skills experience relationships and knowledge to request a raise?

Abbvie is rigid and only offers 122.5 K and 3 weeks vacation. Great for you primary care reps but most of us with experience expect more. If you can get a better offer take it. It does take much of a rep to say which managed care plan covers the drug.

We will be laid off next summer.

Abbvie is rigid and only offers 122.5 K and 3 weeks vacation. Great for you primary care reps but most of us with experience expect more. If you can get a better offer take it. It does take much of a rep to say which managed care plan covers the drug.

We will be laid off next summer.

I choose to be positive and display a can do attitude. That's how you win, not like you.

That Idaho dude was a total doushe! All he did was bitch since he got here. I heard he used to call LD and ask why he didn't get more money. About half of the Vertex reps left, and the ones who are still here are good.

You Abbvie lifer. You are so naive. People that want things to get better and have the courage to talk candidly to upper management are true leaders. Mr. Idaho is a great dude. He wanted to make things better for dumb ass people like you. Raise the bar a little. He may have spoke out about money as means to retain good talent.
However, it really won't matter In a couple of months when 1/2 of us get laid off and the other 1/2 details consist of witch managed care plan covers 3D. Our future will be
short and rocky.

You Abbvie lifer. You are so naive. People that want things to get better and have the courage to talk candidly to upper management are true leaders. Mr. Idaho is a great dude. He wanted to make things better for dumb ass people like you. Raise the bar a little. He may have spoke out about money as means to retain good talent.
However, it really won't matter In a couple of months when 1/2 of us get laid off and the other 1/2 details consist of witch managed care plan covers 3D. Our future will be
short and rocky.

Witch?

I feel sorry for you. You must be lacking self respect if you post things like that.

Are you one of those home office brown nosers? Let's be very candid - - - we are not in a good position in HCV. I hope we lowball price so we can at least have some life in this marketplace. The truth sometimes hurts. As for self respect, I am my own boss not my DM, RM, Louie, or Lootzie!