Last vertex rep just quit

<

The abbvie "legacy" people think only about opportunies at abbvie.
People from outside abbvie know 122.5k salary is not ok and 3 weeks vacation is aweful.
Therefore people seek more. If you never get a call from outside of abbvie asking you to discuss a job opportunity well I guess you know what people think of you. Live your career for a pension? Sounds awful

Why are Vertex reps so seemingly highly regarded? There are some good ones, but some not so good ones too. Will never understand the fascination.

I tend to agree with you. It's all about their perceived relationships in the field. That is a bit overrated. I know fols who just came in to the division and have developed excellent relationships in only a few months.

Re: Last vertex rep has joined the Army

two more in North east RO and EH. I guess they can't get jobs anywhere else. How bad does that Gilead rep want to go back...hahaha

Why are Vertex reps so seemingly highly regarded? There are some good ones, but some not so good ones too. Will never understand the fascination.

The good Vertex reps are gone, recruited quickly to other great opportunities. You are right, most of the ones that are left are not impressive. There's a reason they are still there. Leadership can always "promote" them to an AE though! Lol

That Idaho dude was a total doushe! All he did was bitch since he got here. I heard he used to call LD and ask why he didn't get more money. About half of the Vertex reps left, and the ones who are still here are good.