karuna deal

Oh ok then, so this was your first time serving that role on here? My bad, I guess spelling cops on CP fuels lots of people. With instant messaging and social media it seems like a dying thing. Glad it fuels you you and fills a void in yoir life. Good luck.

You certainly are miserable aren’t ya? Pot meet kettle

Please we’re trying to get updates on the hiring process. Don’t you feel like a misfit posting irrelevant and unrelated material on here.

Let me clarify for you, just about everyone got screwed! It’s not rocket science, many got ghosted Including me. If you apply just know the process is bullshit.

Hearing from a good source that BMS is freaking out internally about the KarXT generic competitor.

Somehow they had no idea this was coming and there are some real fears that KarXT is dead on arrival if/when generics enter the market.

Yikes. Double Yikes. Triple Yikes.

Hearing from a good source that BMS is freaking out internally about the KarXT generic competitor.

Somehow they had no idea this was coming and there are some real fears that KarXT is dead on arrival if/when generics enter the market.

Yikes. Double Yikes. Triple Yikes.
Damn someone has lots of hate and ill well.