• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

karuna deal

For sure but it’s not filled anger and divisiveness. People can and will figure their situations out. No need for those childish antics on here.

Not sure how you believe you can police and monitor an anonymous board. I couldn’t care less about the trolls and bias towards or against the expansion, just know that the way BMS has handled this is terrible. No anonymous board dictates my direction or emotions, that’s juvenile and nonsensical behavior.

For sure but it’s not filled anger and divisiveness. People can and will figure their situations out. No need for those childish antics on here.
So obvious to tell when someone is a BMS employee (unfortunately, you).

That overwhelming manner of smugness and passive aggressiveness is typical of BMS employees. Hope you die of cancer.

So obvious to tell when someone is a BMS employee (unfortunately, you).

That overwhelming manner of smugness and passive aggressiveness is typical of BMS employees. Hope you die of cancer.
Haha sounds like bMS has really beaten you into submission. Crazy that you gave them that power and control to affect you that way. Pharma is pharma with lots of BS. It just pays better than most gigs out there for the hours worked. Good luck on the rebound!

Does anyone know if they’re still planning a wave of hires for August and September? My panel iv was week before July 4th. I did hear last week was pretty much a summer shut down week.

Next big wave of hires planned for 7/22.
Y'all waitin should just chill and understand you're backup's. That's not bad and aint good at the same time. Hang in there, its competive and your talented, which is why you havent been contacted. You obviously haven't heard no, so grow some balls and follow the bleep up.

Y'all waitin should just chill and understand you're backup's. That's not bad and aint good at the same time. Hang in there, its competive and your talented, which is why you havent been contacted. You obviously haven't heard no, so grow some balls and follow the bleep up.
Well if your theory is correct, practically everyone who interviewed is a backup. This process is a dumpster fire and nobody seems to know WTF is going on. Speaks to the Horrific culture of working at BMS.

I would not be too upset if you did not get selected. It’s going to be an all out big pharma ball busting work environment. The metrics tracking will be out of control. They will want scripts from yesterday trying to recoup the billions of dollars they spent to acquire Karuna.

I would not be too upset if you did not get selected. It’s going to be an all out big pharma ball busting work environment. The metrics tracking will be out of control. They will want scripts from yesterday trying to recoup the billions of dollars they spent to acquire Karuna.
A few of my friends within BMS heard basically the same thing from their directors.

I think you all are seriously underappreciating how "make or break" this product is for the future of the company.

If this thing has a disappointing launch like the recent ones for Sotyktu, Camzyos, Zeposia, etc... then you are going to be looking at a spiral of doom with mass layoffs and I am guessing some kind of major restructuring of the company where it goes into run-off mode similar to Valeant.

You are going to be under a constant heavy microscope because YOU are literally the last option BMS has available to extinguish a fire that is on the verge of burning the entire house down. Why someone would want to subject themselves to that is a head scratcher to me. Little to no upside with massive pressure and a pretty high likelihood of failure from the perspective of those of us who know this space well.

Y'all waitin should just chill and understand your backup's. That's not bad and aint good at the same time. Hang in there, its competive and you’re talented, which is why you havent been contacted. You obviously haven't heard no, so grow some balls and follow the bleep up.
It’s called GHOSTING and it’s apparently a big thing at BMS.

Maybe KarXT will be a really good product. Who knows? I know this much, the sales leadership team will be something that has to be overcome for this launch to do well. Talk about a bunch of big pharma rethread losers!

Maybe KarXT will be a really good product. Who knows? I know this much, the sales leadership team will be something that has to be overcome for this launch to do well. Talk about a bunch of big pharma rethread losers!
Typical BMS way. Been this way for years. Bring in somebody else’s dirty laundry to spread rat poison.