karuna deal

For schizo will definitely be a struggle, not much easier down the road when they get BP-I either. Seems like this is a job you take if you are desperate.
Or you don’t make the cut so you you feel the need to come on here and mouth off in a lame attempt of self redemption. really not really. Good day mr struggles.

Actually I am a DBL at another company and would never leave my job for a unapproved BID gamble, but you do you hotshot!
ah coming back this time portraying a loser mgr which further validates your status of being shit canned from the process. Self redemption on here is the 1st place losers like you turn to deal with your rejection. Run along now son.

ah coming back this time portraying a loser mgr which further validates your status of being shit canned from the process. Self redemption on here is the 1st place losers like you turn to deal with your rejection. Run along now son.

Let me join in the fun, do me next! Who am I, where do I live, what gender am I and what division do I work for?

FJKB.gif

Excellent projection, we should go on a date sometime! You have the gender wrong anyway asshole!
But I am a manager and I love my current job. I just like coming on the BMS site to say i could have a job here if I want but the product sucks and oh did I say I am a manager. Hit the road ya pathetic bastard But thanks for the comedy hour.