karuna deal

No interview despite strong internal candidate with development plan geared towards going to another division. A 5 minute phone screen was all.
Pretty sad BMS does not look internally first.
how many times have you posted this BS. Are you that attention starved trying to seek out anonymous reactions? Let this serve as your lone response. Sounds like more of a personal problem that needs to be dealt with in your inner circle and not in here.

First time posting this. Just doesn’t seem right.

how many times have you posted this BS. Are you that attention starved trying to seek out anonymous reactions? Let this serve as your lone response. Sounds like more of a personal problem that needs to be dealt with in your inner circle and not in here.

First time posting this. Just doesn’t seem right.
Ok sure what’s Your end game of posting that repetitive crap on an anonymous site? Let’s just say it’s true (highly doubtful), are you wanting comfort on here that you can’t get from someone you have a personal connection with? maybe somebody who actually knows you? All the makings of a useless troll.

No interview despite strong internal candidate with development plan geared towards going to another division. A 5 minute phone screen was all.
Pretty sad BMS does not look internally first.
We wouldn't need Karuna if our internal sales talent could sell. Probably the worst thing you can do is put your BMS experience on your resume. I can just hear the phone screen: "What do you do currently?".... "I'm a rep for BMS".... *click*

We wouldn't need Karuna if our internal sales talent could sell. Probably the worst thing you can do is put your BMS experience on your resume. I can just hear the phone screen: "What do you do currently?".... "I'm a rep for BMS".... *click*
Tell it to your family. Perhaps they care enough about you to console you. At least then you would not feel the need to cry to total strangers on here. Good luck with that.

I “question” whoever makes those decisions of who those “qualified” candidates are. I have 10+ years at BMS when they were first in the psych space, multiple President Club wins, and MANY colleagues that would speak on my behave and I didn’t make it past the recruiter screening. From a hiring DM ‘s perspective, what is it that you were looking for in building your team.
Well for starters, I am doing my due diligence with feedback from your peers and previous colleagues. That information is at our fingertips, so please understand that there is knowledge of performance and work ethic long before you are even considered as an internal candidate. My recruiter provides some, but I am also reaching out to folks familiar with your current BMS standing. Great question though!

Well for starters, I am doing my due diligence with feedback from your peers and previous colleagues. That information is at our fingertips, so please understand that there is knowledge of performance and work ethic long before you are even considered as an internal candidate . My recruiter provides some, but I am also reaching out to folks familiar with your current BMS standing. Great question though!
look stop all the bs. All these personal stories from candidates being upset for being passed over. Nobody gives AF about your personal hardships all right. Take some self accountability and look in the mirror at yourself and admit that you likely suck. Move on.