karuna deal

The interview process has been completely hijacked by BMS HR. They are making final hiring decisions, not the directors or new managers. It’s a preview into the culture and work experience here. If you thought you thought you were joining a fast paced startup culture to launch an exciting new brand, think again.

Yes it is strange at this point. Had my phone screen with HR, then hiring manager and was told I was moving forward and now crickets. HR says it’s still a go but no answer as to when… Has anyone been told an actual panel interview date or when those are happening? That’s my next step.

Yes it is strange at this point. Had my phone screen with HR, then hiring manager and was told I was moving forward and now crickets. HR says it’s still a go but no answer as to when… Has anyone been told an actual panel interview date or when those are happening? That’s my next step.
They are conducting panel interviews live and virtual June 6 and 7. IDk if they're more next week.

If that is the case, don’t take a position in a state that doesn’t have good public aid coverage. Schizophrenia patients are all on Medicaid of some form. Whether it’s FFS straight public aid or managed Medicaid, if your state doesn’t have legislation in place that covers mental health drugs, you will be ranked in the bottom. That’s completely out of your control no matter how good a salesperson you are.
This is solid advice. If you are new to psych, you need to know that public aid will make or break a schizophrenia drug launch.

This is solid advice. If you are new to psych, you need to know that public aid will make or break a schizophrenia drug launch.

Agree , no doubt this will benefit those in states without 4 or 5 failures before getting branded anything. It absolutely will make life extremely difficult in states that do require this…

Key question here is how long before the other indications come down the pipe? Obviously schizo is always the 1st indication but never the true money maker for a company. If it’s 12 months or less for the new indications, it’s more than worth the risk.

Key question here is how long before the other indications come down the pipe? Obviously schizo is always the 1st indication but never the true money maker for a company. If it’s 12 months or less for the new indications, it’s more than worth the risk.
Yes smart to think beyond the initial schizophrenia indication. There will likely be some early bumps in the road but 12-18 months out once the other indications hit this will be when the real pay dirt hits.